Which side will you choose?

Tony looked pissed. If his eyes could of set on fire they would.
"Peter....away....from....her....now" Tony was pissed.
"Ah Tony Stark in the flesh" the man said looking at Tony.
The team stopped 5 meters away from Peter.
"How's your wife?" The man asked and smirked "oh wait I had her killed".
Tony went to walk forward but Strange held him back knowing he would do more harm than good.
"Peter come here" Tony said for a third time gesturing for Peter to come over to them but Peter didn't move. He didn't know what to do.
"Well this is a fun reunion but I have somewhere to be. Nyx." He said and looked at the hooded figure.
The hooded figure got her hands and it began glowing black. It surrounded her hands and she pushed behind her creating a black spinning portal leading to a different location.
"We've got to go" the man stepped into the portal and disappeared into a different place.
The hooded figure then began walking to the portal and stepped right outside of it waiting for the mum to come.
"Peter come with me. We can help you get all your memories back" she smiled giving the most motherly look Peter had ever seen. It's made him want to go with her. She opened her hand out towards Peter.
Peter looked back at the avengers. Wanda face was in shock. Bruce looked worried. Strange was looking at Tony and Tony looked heartbroken just like her had when Pepper had died.
"Peter don't go with them. Whatever they have told you is a lie. You cannot trust them" Tony pleaded and Peter could hear the strain in his voice.
"Come on Peter we need to go"
Peter could hear the mum from behind him and turned back to see she still had her hand held out towards him.
He turned to face Tony. He wanted to go with Tony. His body was telling him to but how could her face him? He had killed the most important person in Tony's life. He was a monster.
He looked back at the mother. He slowly lifted his hand and placed it firmly in hers. She smiled and walked him to the portal and stepped through. The hooded figure then stepped through and last but not least Peter stepped in last.
He quickly turned around to see all four of the team running as fast as they could towards the portal. He could see tears falling from Tony's face which caused his eyes to begin to tear up. Tony reached his hand out as he was running forward trying to reach Peter.
Peters eyes went wide and he instinctively also raised his hand towards them but resisted the urge to walk forward.
"I'm sorry about Pepper" was all Peter said before the portal slowly closed in front of his eyes creating a barrier between him and Tony.

Tony watched the portal close and his finger skimmed the edge of the portal before it closed and he ran into thin air.
"NO" Tony yelled in distress.
"We lost him again" Wandas face looked hurt.
Strange came over and pulled Tony into a hug not letting him go no matter how hard he struggled.
"We finally had him back but they've gone and manipulated him again" Tony was in huge distress and would have fallen to the ground if Strange didn't have hold of him.

Strange looked at Tony and held him tight then looked up at the sky. It had begun to rain. It's started slow but began to get heavier and heavier.
"Let's go home" Strange said and began dragging Tony home with Bruce and Wanda in tow.
They left the alley leaving the horror behind but the memory still left a hole inside each of them secretly declaring war on the mum and the man, never resting until their revenge had been completed and Peter finally had a normal peaceful life.