MOB APOCALYPSE!!! PT. 2 FT. Everbody

*Uniqua had continued falling until she opened her wings. As soon as the wind hit them she swooped up towards the sky and soon landed safely on the ground.*

Uniqua: They forgot I have wings. Ya can't yeet someone who has wings because they always come back. Kazuya knows not to try it again thanks to Kirby. Now that I've landed, I have to try my best to survive. Mother Nature, I'm sorry. I have to cut down trees and use your other natural sources to live.

*As the mobs continued to grow in number, a group of Illagers spotted the neon pony and readied their weapons.*

Uniqua: Welp, I'm about to become horsemeat.

*Meanwhile on the helipad...*

Hoth: Does anyone have a plan that will keep us from getting blown up?

Alphys: We could build a bridge to the treehouse. We'd need to make it strong enough to withstand creeper explosions.

Lioness: That's one idea. If we try that, we'll need to split into four teams in order to keep everyone protected and a supply flow coming in while the other two teams plan and build the bridge.

Toriel: That would be a great plan but, don't you wish to protect your people? What about your allies?

Lioness: You do have a point. The suppliers would have to travel far for some materials.

Digger: Boomerang? Just say the word and I'll throw it!

Lioness: I don't think we'll need you to, Digger.

Digger: Uni always lets me unleash my crazy.

Lioness: We can't take any risks like that. I think we should let the sane warriors handle this.

*Lioness walks back into the manor and breathes fire on all the mobs.*

Digger: Yeah, that's sane alright.

Hoth: I'll go help her put out the flames. Nobody do anything stupid or crazy!

Sans: ok, kid. good luck.

*Once all mobs inside the manor have burned, everyone returns and cleans the mess. All rotten flesh, bones, and spider eyes are dumped outside.*

Mettaton: Now that we've taken care of that, I say we check the news and see if things are clearing up in the city.

Lioness: There's just one problem with that. All power has been knocked out. The only things we have are car chargers and backup generators.

Mettaton: How long would it take to generate enough power for the lights and TV.

Lioness: Considering Hoth and Digger would have to create an ice chunk large enough to be melted into enough water to power the hydroelectric converter, 3 or 4 hours.

Mettaton: Do you have anything faster?!

Alphys: Mettaton, calm down! You'll waste more of your battery!

Mettaton: I only have 34% left!

Lioness: Okay, let me grab my car charger from the garage and we'll plug you into it. We still don't know of Uni's whereabouts. Or even Hothead's.

*Hothead walks into the room with the car charger from the garage.*

Hothead: So, power has gone out and I'm out of fireworks.

Undyne: How did you get back so fast, then?

Hothead: Minecarts and powered rail. You'd be surprised how much I know about redstone.

Lioness: Well, since you brought in the car charger, help Mettaton get plugged in. I have to go get some lanterns and a radio from my room.

Hothead: K, I'll do that. Also, can we get pizza? I'm de-carbohydrated.