Big News From The Crew

Frisk: Hey, everyone! We wanted to get this message out because we haven't had many questions coming in lately. Kai has run out and we can't continue this series.

Hoth: We had fun answering your questions in the past two years but, it's finally time to close the Q&A. We're not sure if anyone has other questions they'd like answered. So, we'd like to thank you for sending in as many as you could and reading.

Mettaton: We truly appreciate it, darlings. We hope you enjoyed these as much as we did.

Uniqua: But our chaotic misadventures won't end here. We may get an all-new book for them along with other random shtick.

Digger: Kai does have another Q&A book open involving her only Sonic OC you can check out. Violet really needs more interaction and that's why she made that book. As for us, we're moving on. Royaltale will be taking up a lot of our time so, random adventures outside of filming will be kinda rare.

Spamton: Not just that. There's that [Rewritten Script] Kai's working on to revamp one of her [Oldest Works]. Most of us will be in it but, it'll mostly be a [Romantic Plot] with some really good [Action].

Pixelle: Although you haven't known me as long as the others, I have to agree. A Q&A cannot continue without any interesting questions that fans want answers to. We will miss doing these for you. But it is our decision to end it now.

Frisk: We apologize for this as well, guys. But our interactions don't have to come to a complete end. Like they said, Kai has other books to work on involving us and there's also an Rp book. You can ask if she'd be willing to use us in a roleplay there or even on Discord. Go check out Royaltale, Does True Love Exist?, or any of her other books. You can also check her message board for her socials. With that said, this is Frisk Dreemurr, signing out.

Uniqua: Queen Uniqua Trueblood, signing off! Catch y'all later!

Hoth: Hoth the Husky, signing off.

Digger: Digger the Raccoon, signing off.

Spamton: This is Spamton G. Spamton, signing off.

Pixelle: Pixelle the Poodle, signing off.

Mettaton: Mettaton and the rest of the crew, signing off. Bye for now, darlings!

It really has been about two years (maybe three) since I first started this book. I've had so much fun developing my characters more through it using your questions while adding random skits that sometimes were related to the actual episodes where questions were answered. I'll still make more skits like them but, I won't put them here. This book has really declined in the past year or less and I can't keep commenting unique questions that often are for Uniqua or Mettaton. I also have other projects I wanna work on and coming up with ideas for this one around popular events in the UT/DR/UTY+AUs community at the last minute isn't gonna work out. So, I'm deciding to wrap up this Q&A. If I decide to bring it back, I'll revamp the title and cover and possibly collect questions from other platforms like Instagram or Discord. So, this is the final update to this book for a while. I hope you enjoyed reading the chaos that I created using your comments. A book for future adventures and misadventures for the crew might happen. But there are no guarantees right now. Thank you so much for reading and commenting and I'll see ya, [BIG SHOTS]!