Final

Currently, we are outside of the club to battle those church girls and I am battling against an orange hair girl.
Irina: Are you still want to battle?
Y/N: Why do you ask?
Irina: Because I don't want to hurt a human. You are not a match against me.
Y/N: You are also not my type. My type of girl is a girl with blonde hair and big boobs. I will also like her if she is a loli with black hair.
My description of my type of girl disgust Irina.
Irina: In the name of my Lord, I will punish you for your lewd things.
She started to attack me with her so-called Excalibur sword. I dodge all her attacks.
Y/N: Of course, I am your Lord.
This got Irina angry.
Irina: How dare you!!!
She again continues her assault on me and I am just dodging her attacks like nothing.
Y/N: Now, it's my turn.
Suddenly, I hear Issei's voice.
Issei: Please don't deny her existence Sensei, because she is my childhood friend and also she is human.
Y/N: Who says that I can only fight with Truths.
I show my smirk to Ikuko.

Ikuko mind- He has other powers alongside Truths

Ikuko mind- He has other powers alongside Truths. That's surprising.
I catch her sword with my finger like nothing.
Irina: That's impossible!
Y/N: Everything is possible.
I flick my finger on her forehead and it sends her flying into the forest while it also destroys the mountains as a side effect.
Y/N: I win. Now, I am going to my home. Ikuko, do you want to come.
Ikuko: Yea.

(Timeskip brought you by-

Please shoot my annoying sister!)

I knock on the door and the person who opens the door is none other than Schreiber who has blood on his entire uniform. We enter the room quickly because I don't want to kill them, right now.
Y/N: You kill the neighbours.
Wolfgang: Yea, Lord Heydrich!
Y/N: Why do you kill them.
Wolfgang: Well, they were saying that I am a weird kid. So, I kill them!
Y/N: I am proud of you, Schreiber.
Eleonore: Lord Heydrich, if you don't mind if I ask who is this girl?
I see that Schreiber and Samiel are ready to kill Ikuko.
Y/N: Well, her me is Ikuko Hachijo. She is the one who takes care of me when I was injured.
They quickly kneel toward Ikuko.
Eleonore: Thanks for taking care of our Lord.
Ikuko: You're welcome.
As they both leave, so I also was going to do what they do but everything stops like somebody stopped the time and also Ikuko disappeared out of nothing.
Suddenly, I am in a new place. It looks like Featherine teleport me and the most shocking thing is that I know this place.