Albedo

I am so much happy because I deny a fallen angel. Currently, me and Samiel are with Rias's group at the school's old building club and she also got a new member of her club, Asia, she transferred to this school and become a member of a fucking cosplay club.
Asia: I am so happy that I can live with Issei. How I can thank God--
Just as she says god everyone except me and Samiel feels pain in their heads.
Asia: Why do I feel the pain?
Rias: Because now you are a devil and devils are weak against holy things.
Y/N: Seriously, you guys even add Asia in your act.
Asia: What type of act, Battler-san?
Y/N: Trying to fool me that supernatural beings like devils, fallen angels and angels exist.
Issei: They exist because Yuma is a fallen angel and my ex-girlfriend, she kills me but Rias revive me.
Y/N: Tell me Issei that anyone ever sees or know about your imaginary girlfriend.
Issei: She erases everyone's memories of being my girlfriend.
Y/N: Then you don't have any proof and if you want to make me believe then I would have to erase the illusion of the supernatural from your mind.
No one from the Rias group tries to say anything because they know that Y/N will erase their existence.
Rias: You help us so much. So, is there any way we can help you?
Y/N: Yea. You guys tell me, do you this person.
I show them a photo that I get from the system but most shock me that Issei has a perverted face and dripping saliva from his mouth.
Issei: Sensei, is that your girlfriend! If not then make her my girlfriend.
Y/N: Wait a minute, what!?
I see the image that I show them and I am shocked because this is an image of Marie, not Schreiber!

Y/N: Wait a minute, what!?I see the image that I show them and I am shocked because this is an image of Marie, not Schreiber!

Y/N: Sorry wrong image.
Then I show them, the Schreiber image.
Y/N: Do you know this person?
Rias' group face is shocked except Issei and Asia.
Rias: We know her. She is the vampire queen and the original ancestor of all vampires.
Issei: She is so cute.
After hearing this thing I try to hold my laugh and Samiel is trying not to laugh.
Y/N: Do you hear that Samiel, she says that Schreiber is the 'vampire queen'.
Eleonore: Also 'original ancestor of all vampires'.
Kiba: Why you guys are laughing at Buchou.
Y/N: Well, first he is not she and she is not he.
Everyone except: What!?!?
Y/N: Well, he was born as a male, lived like a girl and now he is not male or female.
Everyone except Samiel is confused with my words.
Y/N: Second thing he is not a vampire or anything and thank goodness that Bey is not here.
Koneko: Who is Bey?
Y/N: It does not matter to you.
Eleonore: He will kill you if he was here.
Issei: We are devil. A human can't kill a devil.
Y/N: And if you call yourself a devil therefore I will erase you.
Issei shack in fear.
Eleonore: Anybody knows where we can find him?
Akeno: Well, he always appears to Keamo town the neighbourhood town of Kuoh town.
(A/N: Fiction town created by me.)
Rias: Do you want to go familiar forest with us?
Y/N: No. I and Samiel have some work.
(Timeskip brought you by a meme-)