Solving Mystery

Y/N *POV*
I am currently discussing something important to my system in my dorm.
Y/N: Do you think there will be any more LDO members in another world.
System: Of course, there will be more LDO members in another world.
Y/N: System tells me their location.
System: Wolfgang in dxd, Valkyrie in My Hero Academia, Bey in Percy Jackson and Machina in ???
Y/N: So, this is their location but it looks like Machina's location is unknown.
Suddenly I hear Samiel's voice.
Eleonore: Lord Heydrich, this is lunchtime so we have to go cafeteria.
Y/N: Ok, Samiel.

As we go to the cafeteria and I saw my students or friends.
I and Samiel sit alongside the team RWBY and JNPR.
Y/N: hey guys what's up.
Both Team: Hello Professor Y/N and Eleonore.
Y/N: Don't use professor when we are not in the class and what you guys are talking about?
Pyrrha: Well, we are trying to encourage Jaune so he can take stands against his bullies.
Then I hear the cry of a girl and the laugh of the boys.
I see a rabbit girl when one of her ears are tugged on by Cardin.

Velvet: Ow! That hurts! (stops struggling and grimaces as she says:) Please, stop...

Cardin: (continues laughing as he turns to his cronies) I told you it was real!
R

ussel: (still guffawing with his teammates) What a freak!
I notice Samiel's anger boiling so high.
Y/N: You can do whatever you like to do with him but not kill him, ok.
Eleonore: Ok, my lord.
She stands up and goes towards Cardin to kick him in the face. She shoots her fire, Cardin and his team try to run away from the fire but that fire is chasing him and it hit them making an explosion in the entire cafeteria.
She comes back to us.
Y/N: You know what you do is overdone.
Eleonore: I am very sorry for losing my temper very easily.
Y/N: It's okay but he deserves it.
Y/N: And Jaune you have to become stronger than them, so you can show them their place. If you give then you are just a worse leader and I don't want my friend to become a loser.
Jaune: Okay and thanks for your advice.
Y/N: You're welcome.

(Timeskip to after Jaune solve his problem)

Currently, I am investigating a robbery scene because I was bored as hell.
I see team RWBY is also here.
Y/N: Hey guys what you are doing here.
Ruby: We were just strolling the Vale until we see you.
Y/N: Ohh, I was just investigating this case.
Ruby: Oh.
Detective: Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle. (walks over to me)
Y/N: what do you think?
Detective: It can be the work of the White Fang.

Weiss: Hmph! The White Fang. (crossing her arms and pointing her nose in the air with her eyes closed) What an awful bunch of degenerates!

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: (turning to herMy problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. (crossing her arms, getting serious) They're a collection of misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!

Blake: So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!

Ruby: Hmm... Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy I ran into a few months ago... Maybe it was him.

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. (to Blake's growing anger) Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal.

Yang: That's not necessarily true...
Y/N: This is one of the mysteries I like.
Ruby: what do you mean Y/N?
Y/N: According to Weiss this is the work of the White Fang, right?
Weiss: Of course.
Y/N: Now, let me explain the mystery that I solve right now.
Y/N: Do you remember our first meeting, Ruby?
Ruby: Yea, when Roman and grunts attack us at the dust shop.
Y/N: Dust shop does not ring a bell in your mind.
Ruby started thinking for a few seconds until she finally understood what I mean.
Ruby: Wait a minute, I know what you are trying to say.
WBY: What is trying to say?
Y/N: Well, first thing Roman is the one who is robberies this dust shop and second, let's flip the chessboard if we think from the Roman perspective he will trying to sell those dust to those peoples who hate humans that means White Fang.
Before Blake say anything an unknown voice can be heard.
Sailor: Hey, somebody stop that Faunus.
Then suddenly team RWBy disappeared from my sight.
Y/N: What a weird day.
Detective: Hey, I believe in your theory because you become Remnant's greatest detective.
Y/N: I know.
This is the new title that I gain in this world.
_________________________________________
I hope you enjoy this and I am very sorry for the short chapter because my exams are gonna start soon so I will not gonna regularly update.
_________________________________________