Chapter 36

<Belladonna POV>

A week passed rather slowly the only semi-important thing being Marcus telling me a share a sibling bond with both Jane and Alec effectively making me their big sister. Today me and my mates were going on a picnic in the gardens.

I dressed in summery clothes to match the warm weather as well as slipping my feet into a pair of sandals and did my hair and makeup before placing a sunhat on my head and leaving to meet them in the entrance hall.

The three of them were waiting for me when I got there

The three of them were waiting for me when I got there. Aro noticed me first.

"You look stunning, Mia Amore." He said, drawing the attention of the other two.

I giggled softly, watching their faces light up at the sound. "Thank you." I kissed each of them before continuing, "Shall we go then?"

"Of course, mariposa."

An hour later we were still in the garden and we were talking about how we were turned. We were laying down, my head on Aro's lap, Marcus' head on my chest and Caius' on my lap. It was Aro's turn to talk.

"I was born in Greece in 1340 B.C. I was transformed into a vampire by Eames at the age of 40. I immediately left the coven and joined Marcus and, Caius, and together we created the Volturi coven." Aro smiled slightly - probably thinking about the fun times of the past with his brothers. Marcus went next.

"Quite like Aro, I was born in Greece but in 1350 B.C. I was turned by a vampire by a no-mad by the name of Fammes at 35. I was taught all I would need before being left to fend for myself. I met Aro and Caius and we formed this coven." Marcus explained, smiling slightly at memories long forgotten. Caius went next.

"My story is much worse than my brothers', mia amore." He started, "I was born in Rome in 1360 B.C. I have forgotten the name of my creator but he turned me at 30. I was bitten and then left in the woods. I am glad I found Aro and Marcus or else I fear I would have died, Mia Mariposa, without meeting you." Caius had venom in his eyes when he finished, I was sure I did too. I patted Marcus' head so he would sit up and I hugged the life - or death - out of Caius until I was sure he was actually here, not just a figment of my imagination.

"Your turn Mi Amore." Aro said gently, placing a hand on the small of my back.

"I was born in Britain in 1455 B.C. I was turned by a no-mad vampire when I was 17. They thought I was to die from the venom, so they left me to die. When I awoke I was scared, alone and thirsty. I killed a whole village before I was satisfied. Soon I learned to survive for myself and became one of the most powerful vampires in existence - just no-one knew of me. A few years ago now, I moved next to the Cullen's and they sort of became my coven just not officially - they didn't care I drank from humans and I didn't care they drank from animals - we were a family." I smiled at the end of my story - happy memories flooding my brain.

"That sounds great, mia amore." Marcus stated softly, I nodded.

"It was amazing. But I am glad I left because I get to be with you three, and the guard." I explained, "I would always feel empty, like something was missing. I don't feel like that anymore."

"That was the mate bond my love." Caius revealed, "But can I ask something, Mio Fiore?"

"Of course!" I answered

"Why do you call yourself the most powerful vampire?" He asked

"My gift." I stated and could see them all perk up, "I have the gift to copy any gift within a ten mile radius but too many at once can bring me to my knees - I am fine after I have copied them although a glass of blood helps." They all smiled warmly at me, "What about you? What gifts do you have?"

"I have no gift, my love, unless battle strategies count?" Caius said, I beamed.

"Of course it counts!" I exclaimed before turning my attention to Marcus and Aro.

"I can see peoples relationships as strands of colour, True mates being gold, Blood Singers being yellow, friends are green, enemies are red and sibling bonds are blue." Marcus explained and I smiled as I turned my head towards Aro.

"I can read thoughts with a single touch my love, it is why I always wear gloves when I touch your bare hand." I frowned and pulled Aro's hand towards me and slowly pulled of the glove.

"I trust you." I whispered before touching my hand to his, letting him see all of my memories. He had a glazed look on his face as he searched my memories before setting my hand down and smiling at me and leaning in to kiss me. I broke away before it got too passionate - after hearing my other mate's needy whines. I kissed Marcus sweetly before Caius pulled me into a heated kiss, quickly turning passionate.

Needless to say I had a very fun night with all three of my mates.