50

Alright here it is. The chapter you've all been waiting for!

Annabeth POV-

We arrive at Piper's house for the party. Hazel and Frank stand out on the porch, both dressed up, leaning on the rail and chatting away. They smile and wave as they see Percy's car roll into the driveway.

Percy puts the car in park and leaps out of it, just to run to my side and open the door. I laugh as he fumbles to open it because in the midst of his rush over to me, he forgot to unlock my door. Finally, after watching him struggle, cursing the whole time, I hit the unlock button myself. He yanks at the door another time, unaware to it, and it flies back hard, nearly hitting him if he didn't step out of the way. That's right, he almost hit himself with a door on prom night. And I couldn't help but laugh.

He smiles and reaches out a hand to me like nothing even happened. I laugh and take his hand. "We don't talk about this to anyone," he whispers.

"You won't, but I will. Jason will be the first to know."

"No!" He exclaims. "Please, Annabeth! Don't tell them. I'll do whatever you want!"

I smirk. "Really?"

"Yes, please don't tell them. I'll never hear the end of it."

"Fine." He smiles.

"I love you so so so so so so much!" He places a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you too, Seaweed Brain. Now let's head in."

We walk up to the porch, waving 'hello' to Hazel and Frank as the pair continued their private conversation with smiles on their faces. I frown upon entry of the party. Leo stands in the middle of the room, jamming out to one of my old songs with a smirk on his face.

"Leo, I hate you so much," I tell him. He laughs.

"No you don't! You love me! Not as much as you love Percy though. Maybe I pull out that song you wrote about him for your dance when you guys become prom king and queen. Because you will be. Piper ordered all of us to vote for you guys."

"Leo! That was supposed to be a surprise!" Piper growled. She ran from where she danced with Jason to tackle Leo to the ground. He yelped.

"Hey! Careful of the face, Beauty Queen. Don't want to damage something this priceless."

"Leo, you know the threats that I gave when I told you to vote for them?" He gulps and visibly pales.

"Y-yes."

"Keep them in mind."

Leo nods hesitantly, eyes wide with fear. I can only imagine what she had threatened him with. Piper then stands up and smiles innocently.

"Percy, come with me," she says. Then she turns to me. "I promise I'll return him to you to dance in a second. We just have to talk about something."

I nod. Percy kisses my forehead and then follows Piper out of the room. Thalia walks up to me and hugs me. She's dressed in a black suit with a shimmering blue bow tie to match her eyes and the streak in her hair. She looks stunning.

"You look so beautiful, Annie!" She exclaims. "Dance with me?"

I smile and nod. She yanks me to the center of the room and begins to twirl me.

"You know, Annie, I am a little offended." I raise an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Because you didn't ever write a song about me!" I let out a laugh. Of course that's what this is about.

"I'm sorry, Thals. I love you."

"You better." Her smile softens. "I can't believe my sweet little Annie is growing up."

I roll my eyes. "You just realized this?"

"Well, it's just that soon you're going to be all happily married and leaving me to suffer on my own."

"And where is Reyna?"

"She said she's not dancing with me until I apologize to Jason for calling him a piece of shit. It's not happening. Anyways, as I was saying, you're going to just leave me to die as you get married and runaway with Percy. By the way, I already called dibs on being the godmother of your kids."

My face turns bright red and I nearly choke on my own saliva. "Thalia, no one said anything about a wedding yet. Or kids. Especially the kids!" I whisper.

"You and Percy are just so good with kids that it's impossible to imagine you without them."

"We're not even married yet."

"You know, you could change that."

"I kissed him first. He can grow a pair and propose to me." Thalia laughed.

"Turn around, Annie." I raise an eyebrow and turn around slowly. Percy sits down on one knee. My eyes widen and my mouth slowly drops open as I gasp. I can't hear or see anything except Percy.

"Percy-"

"Annabeth," he whispers. "I was gonna wait until our dance as queen and king, but I couldn't." He pauses for a moment. "I know we're young. But my mom told me that I'd know when I found the right person for me. And I found that person in you. You're the Dory to my Nemo, the blue to my cookie-" I let out a small laugh and so does he. We stare at each other for a few moments again. I want to speak, but I can't find the words. Slowly, he continues. "-And I don't ever want to let you go again. As you know, I promised Estelle that I would marry you when I found you again, and I plan to keep that promise. So Wise Girl, what do you say? Will you marry me?"

Tears stream down my face. I nod slowly, still in shock. Percy is proposing... PERCY IS PROPOSING! Suddenly, my mouth forms the words that my brain has been wanting to say since the beginning of the speech. "Yes! Yes! Percy, oh my god..." he slips the beautiful ring on my finger. The small and simple diamond shimmers in the lights. I would examine it more later. Right now, I just wanted to kiss my new fiancé.

Wow. Fiancé. I was still in disbelief. I thought this all might be a dream.

My lips meet his as he stands up for a kiss. As we slowly break apart, he begins to talk rapidly, like he always did when he was nervous.

"Just so you know, we can get married whenever you feel ready, we don't have to get married right away. And I asked your mom and even Malcolm if this was okay. Malcolm was completely on board, your mom was hesitant but-"

"Just kiss me, Seaweed Brain."

Ahhhhhhhhh! Guys it's happening!!!

Okay, yes, I know they are very young, but as Percy said in the end, they can wait as long as they need. And, when you know you've found the one, then who cares.

Also, I thought this would be super cute to add to their prom party. And getting the whole gang in on it made it even better in my opinion.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Dont worry, this isn't the end yet! We still got a bit longer to go. I'm thinking about publishing these as "albums" (basically just parts, acts, or sections) and making this the first album. So if you see something that says "Album 1" published or something, you can ignore it lol. It will be before the first chapter. Album 2 will be placed next after this chapter.