Hang

Genre: vibe with my angst 💃🕺✨

TW: attempted su1c1de, s3lf h4rm mentions, swearing

Characters: Tommy (16), Wilbur (19), Techno (21), Phil (😃), Tubbo (17), Ranboo (17)

Thank you for 6k views and 260+ votes! I love you all for being here even with my shit upload frequency 😭 I swear I have a shitload of drafts but my motivation is like "no❤️."

Onto the trauma 🤠

====================================

Traumatized.

That's how a group of young people felt.

To see your best friend or brother hanging in a school classroom, it wasn't... pleasant.

The boy with blonde hair decided to take his life in front of everyone that made him want to do that in the first place.

In front of his bullies, his always better brothers that he constantly argued with, his friends that he was convinced were annoyed by him, his classmates always whispering things behind his back.

Everyone heard the yell that came from the older brother of the boy as he entered a classroom in search for the blonde with the other, oldest of them three. They were supposed to find him as they were informed he was skipping class.

Most of teachers quickly started comforting the traumatized students as the others took the limp boy down from where he was and called 911.

He got taken to a hospital as his brothers and friends were breaking down in the hall, the other kids watching the scene terrified. Parents were called and students were being taken home.

What nobody noticed except for the brunette brother of the suicidal boy was a small note that the blonde left behind. He took it and unfolded it with some of the comforting teachers and other closest people watching. He read it out loud in a shaky voice, it getting more unsteady as the reading progressed. The note read:

To anyone who is reading this.

I'm sorry for everything wrong that I did to all of you. I'm sorry for Wilbur and Techno for being such a bad brother, always causing arguements. I'm sorryTubbo and Ranboo for being so annoying, I bet you couldn't stand being around me. I'm sorry for being so weak to not defend myself from (insert-name)s bullying. I'm sorry dad for not making you proud with my bad grades. This is the least I could do to make you all happy.

Last smile from me :)

Tommy

It sent everyone sobbing.

Fast forward a week later, most of the witnesses were sent to therapy, especially the brothers. The boy himself was in a hospital, recovering. He wasn't in a coma and had a psychiatrist of his own, helping him overcome his negative emotions and cope with them in ways other than cutting and scratching his arms. He wasn't allowed aby guests except for his father, the man worried sick; gradually, it extended to the whole family, but anyone else was prohibited from entering.

This went on for weeks until the doctor said the news everyone was hoping to hear from day one.

"Tom's mental and physical state seem to be stable enough for him to be sent home. Though he's going to need to see a therapist at least once a week and we'll have to check up on his physical health in a week. With all of that, he's free to leave the hospital, preferably within the next 24 hours."

The entire family responded with smiled and tears of happiness upon hearing this. They went home as soon as possible and spent the day together. Here's how it went.

"Alright boys, what do you want for dinner? Oh wait- Tommy, you choose, do you have anything in mind?" Phil said a few minutes after they entered the house. The family was exhausted from the stress of the past month, all of them glad that they could finally take a break.

"Uhhh... Maybe let's just order pizza..." Tommy said, to which Wilbur opposed, "are you sure? Nothing fancier or something? No cravings?" "Dude, you have no idea what kind of cardboard bullshit they made me eat at the goddamn hospital," the blonde replied, earning smiled from his family.

"Pizza it is!"

When the food arrived, they all sat down on the living room, all cuddled up with blankets and food, ready as ever for a classic Disney movie marathon per Tommy's request.

They all cried at Lion King, even Techno who was denying it.

They sang to all of the music in Princessa Frog and Moana.

In the end they even managed to watch Hamilton. Tommy and Wilbur were yelling out the lyrics, especially laughing at Farmer Refuted and emotionally singing and crying to Burn.

Two months after the incident Tommy went back to school, being greeted by everyone being super nice. Even the bullies were, to which he later discovered that his brothers took care of them.

Sure, things will be a bit diffrent, but at the end it's all okay.