He's my son pt. 2

To get what is happening, go read the first part in "Sleepy Bois Inc. Angst Oneshots" from _writerly_31_ it's really good! Thanks again for letting me use this idea!

Genre: fluff

TW: dr1nking, mentions of child @buse

Characters: JSchlatt, Tubbo, Philza, Tommy, Wilbur, Sam, Techno

====================================

"You're free to go now!" Sam handed Schlatt the rest of his belongings and slightly smiled. Schlatt had been in the prison for past 10 years for reapitedly leaving a child unsupervised, taking care of a child while drunk, causing trauma and for damages he done to Phil when he punched him.

"Thanks Sam! See you around I guess..." with these words he was finally out for good. He looked around; everything was so diffrent now. He started walking around examining things when he stumbled over something familiar. He saw his house, that he imidietly started to run towards. He got the key on him of course so he had no problem getting in.

But what he saw inside wasn't quite right.

It was cleaned up. He didn't know how, but things were on their rightful place, it was kinda fresh, but he saw that whoever did this did it quite a long time ago and nobody entered after.

~~ 10 years ago ~~

"Ew" Sam muttered under his breath as he entered his "friends" house. He let himself in with a key that was one of the things taken away from Schlatt in prison two months earlier.

He was instructed to clean the house because apparently the neighbours were disturbed with the smell coming from that place.

When he was done with his work he took a look at the house.

"Without all the trash it actually looks really decent..."

Long story short he decided to visit this place once every 2/3 months to clean up the dust and make small repairs if needed.

~~ back to present ~~

Schlatt sat down on the couch. He was really lucky they didn't take away his house. He looked at a pile of blankets stacked next to him. Tubbo liked to play with them...

Right! Tubbo! Schlatt scooted up from the couch. He had to go see his son! And he had to apologize to Phil and his own sons.

He changed from the clothes he had on him that day and went out. It was a little windy but he didn't mind.

On his way to Philzas house he stopped at the story and bought a bag of chocolates, a plush bear and a pretty bag. If he went to apologize, might as well bring a gift.

He reached his destination and knocked on the door. He heard a muffled "I'll go get it!" from the inside.

The door opened to reveal a teen if not already an adult in a red beanie and a sweater.

"Wilbur? You changed so much!" the older man stated as the other just stood there frozen.

"Wilbur? Is everything oka-" a winged man walked over and imidietly froze in place like his son when he saw who was on the other side od the door. "What are you doing here Schlatt...?" Phil said with a little dose of venom in his voice. Wilbur slowly walked away.

"Am I not allowed to visit you and my son right after I got out of prison? I mean I can leave-"

"No." Schlatt looked at the other male suprised. "It's been 10 years and I believe you had changed. And you deserve to see Tubbo." Philza let him in and lead to the livingroom.

As they walked into the livingroom they saw pure chaos. Tubbo and Tommy were fighting to death with pillows; Techno watching quietly as Wilbur was cheering. Philza loudly cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Guys, we have a guest." Tommy and Tubbo quickly got off the floor and put the pillows away. Tubbo looked at the guest and his mind started to fill up with memories.

He remembered how their house always stunk with alcohol. Schlatt drank compulsively, but he never ever hurt his child until the day he got taken to prison. He always tucked him in and when he went out to drink, he never was out for longer then three hours. He would try to sing him lullabys when he had nightmares, even though he was always under the infulence. He wasn't a bad father, he just had a problem...

He snapped out of it whe he heard Tommy yell.

"What is that bastard doing here?!"

"Tommy calm down! Its been ten years, he has changed!" Phil tried to calm down his son.

"No! He traumatized us!"

"Tommy, don't..." Tubbo also stepped in.

"But he hurt you Big T!"

"No Tommy! He didn't! That's the thing! He only did it once on that particular day! He was a caring, soft person when it came to parenting! You never knew him, he is a good man... He just had a problem..."

This time Schlatt was dumbstruck. Throughout his being in prison he always thought how would his son react when he came back. He thought how he would be rejected, how his son wouldn't recognize him or wouldn't want to talk to him. But he never thought it would be like that. He slowly smiled as Tubbo came up to him.

"Hey dad... I missed you" the teen smiled and hugged him. Schlatt returned the hug carefully like Tubbo was about to change his mind.

"I missed you too son, I missed you too..."