Why do you hate me? bad ending

Once again, the correct version belongs to _writerly_31_ in their sbi oneshots book, read it for context

Genre: angst big time

TW: pa1nk1llers, ov3rdos1ng, swearing, su1c1de

Characters: Tommy, Techno, Phil, Wilbur

====================================

(From the moment Tommy got home)

He walked in to the house exhausted not only phisically, but mentally.

"I'm home!"

"Hi Tommy, how was school?" Phil was sitting on the couch next to Wilbur, who was playing on his guitar, at least to the moment Tommy walked in.

"It was alright," what a lie. He walked past his father and brother, seeing Techno in the kitchen getting the dinner ready. He fastened his pace and walked quickly to his room. He heard muffled 'The dinner will be ready soon' from Phil downstairs but he didn't care.

He had a headache. Maybe from his bad thoughts, maybe because for so long now he was going to bed late and cried himself to sleep.

He reached out for the small orange bottle of pills he had in his room, took one out and swallowed it.

He decided to try and do homework, but it didn't work. The headache just got worse.

He stood up, but some force made him fall down slowly. He was weakened by the pain, not only in his head but also in his heart. His brother hated him, his best friend ignored him, it felt like the whole world was against him.

He just wanted to dissapear, to not exist, to die.

He grabbed the orange bottle again. A few more painkillers won't hurt, right?

He chugged the whole bottle of at least 10 small pills and swallowed them all.

He felt his body slowly go numb, his senses stopped functioning properly and things were getting just more and more blurry with every long minute.

Meanwhile Techno was done with cooking and told others that the dinner was ready.

"I'll go get Tommy" Wilbur said and recieved a nod from the other two.

He went upstairs and knocked on his younger brothers door. No response.
He started to get worried as he entered the room. He gasped seeing Tommy laying on the floor with his back on his drawer.

"Tommy!" the yell alarmed the others and they imidietly ran upstairs to see what happened. When they walked into the room, Techno froze and Phil crouched in front of his youngest son. He gave him a few soft slaps to try and regain the others conciousness.

"Tommy! Wake up!" The blonde teen groaned quietly and opened his eyes a little. "What happened?!"

"Took a shit load of pills..." The others were shocked and concerned.

"What pills...?"

"Oh you know..." he smiled. "Pills..."

His body didn't have the power to grip on the bottle anymore do he let it go for other to see. They all got horrified, as they knew that the medication was deadly in more dosage then three a day.

"Wilbur, call 9-1-1. Tommy, how much did you take?" Phil started panicking. He didn't want to loose his son, having to live without his wife was already enough.

"I dunno... Maybe like, 13?" He was still smiling as Phil got more and more horrified.

"Why did you do that...?"

Tommys body wasn't able to do much action, just speak and move a little, the toxic medication getting to him at it's best. He nodded towards Techno, who was now only listening to the conversation

"He hates me... Tubbo too..." A tear went down his cheek even though he still had a grin plastered to his face. "Everybody hates me... I just want to... Dissapear..."

"Tommy nobody hates you. Especially not me. I just... Don't know how to talk to you..." Techno walked up to his brother and gave him a short hug.

"Well... Too late now..." The youngest chuckled. "Goodbye..." With that he closed his eyes.

"Fuck," Phil sweared under his breath and hugged Tommy. "Will, when are they gonna be here?"

"In a few minutes..."

"Well tell them to hurry the fuck up!!!"

~~ time skip ~~

Tommy woke up in the hospital. He was attached to some things, one checked his pulse and heartbeat, the other was a bag with some kind of medication. He felt so tired, he didn't want to wake up, but considering the fact that the lights in the room were so bright he couldn't possibly go back to sleep.

He looked around as much as he could. He saw a man sitting next to his bed sleeping. With his mind hazy he started to remember what happened and recognized that the man was his father.

Suddenly Phil woke up and looked at his awake now son. His eyes filled with tears as he hugged Tommy as closely but delicately as he could.

"Tommy! You're okay!" He yelled, tears of joy flowing down his cheeks. Soon after Wilbur and Techno walked in as they heard the yell. They quickly walked up to their younger brother and hugged him closely. They stayed like that for like a minute, just enjoying eachothers company. But as soon as they let go, Phil said in a serious voice:

"Tommy, you're going to therapy."

"Huh...?"

"I... We want to help you as best as we can, and we've come to the decision to send you to therapy."

"Yeah Tommy... Having... These tendencies isn't a good thing..." Wilbur agreed with his father.

(Running out of ideas do lets go timeskip)

~~ timeskip ~~

After like three weeks of therapy and recovering, Tommy was sent back to school. Phil of course had to excuse Tommys absence, but the teen wasn't sure if the fact that he tried to commit suicide was known by other students.

This uncertainity was quickly wiped when he entered the school.

People were looking at him worriedly, teachers were smiling at him, he was treated kinder and better.

After he grabbed his books, he entered the classroom, that's when he stumbled upon Tubbo.

"TOMMY!" The bee lover imidietly ran over and hugged his besti friend tightly. "A-are the rumors true? You tried t-to kill y-yourself?"

"Uhm..." Tommy hugged back. He was happy that his friend finally was giving him attention, but hated the topic the other wanted to talk about. "Yeah, it's true... I'm sorry Tubbo..." The class that was quietly listening from the moment he entered filled with small gasps and whispers.

"W-why...?" The brunette was full on sobbing at this point.

"I don't want to talk about it... Especially in front of the whole class..." Tommy looked around.

"I-it's ok!" Tubbo sniffled, stopped crying and smiled weakly. "I'm just glad you're okay Tommy..."