𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖴𝖤

eight months later

eight months later

"POPPA, PLEASE DON'T TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES." Corinne pleads with AD while strapping him into his car seat. He just looks at her before beginning to chew on his teething toy.

She makes sure her baby was securely strapped in her mother's day present before walking around to get into the driver's seat. Her mother had told her that they had plans for her grandmother's birthday.

Demon was supposed to meet her at the venue, leaving her to play super-mom alone for a couple more hours. When she arrived, she could see her brothers outside wearing all black attire. Her mother had told her it was a red color scheme so she was confused.

She turned down her music to focus on parking the white Urus in between the two trucks. She carelessly drops all of her items into the white classic Chanel bag before getting out.

Corinne gets the NunaMixx out of her trunk before unfolding it. With her right hand on the handle, she makes sure it's secure before locking the wheel. She unbuckles AD, helping him out of his car seat. Corinne puts him in the stroller, and carefully buckles him in. She puts his diaper bag inside the section underneath before locking the doors. She begins pushing him as they walk towards where her brothers once stood.

"Y'all know y'all going to H-E-L-L for leaving me out here by myself." Corinne begins complaining upon entering. She didn't need the help but they most definitely could've offered to assist her. She pressed another handicap assistance button making the door begin opening.

Corinne couldn't help but look around the dark room only illuminated by dim lights. Her heels were still clicking against the floor as she was greeted by Coriah. "Adonis, told me to tell you to meet him upstairs." Her big sister tells her, before guiding her and her baby towards the elevators. "As a matter of fact, it's a breeze. Leave him with me." Coriah adds, taking both the baby and the bag as the elevator arrived shortly after her pressing the button. "Fix your hair, Rin." She adds, as the double doors begin to close.

On the ride up to the the roof, Corinne does as her sister told her. It was until the elevator jolted that her stomach begin to flutter. Her boyfriend gave her everlasting butterflies and she doubted that it would ever change. She stepped off of the elevator and had no choice but to follow the red vinyl attached to the ground to cover the walkway. Corinne's confusion was at an all time high as she spotted her boyfriend in his black Giuseppe Zanotti suit.

The large walkway was lined with large arrangements of red roses and candles. Red furniture was on either side of the walkway with mirrored coffee tables with small carbon copies of the larger arrangements. As Corinne got closer, she was able to read the silver script along the red stage that had a large rose arch that was supported by mirrored beams.

I know what love is because of you

"C'mere." He mumbles, extended his hand as she steps onto the red stage. "It's a whole lot of shit I could say and I still don't know the perfect thing to say but I know these three years haven't been easy at all." Her left hand was in his as she stood in front of him. She nodded slowly, looking up at him.