𝟢𝟩 | 𝖤𝖫𝖴𝖢𝖨𝖣𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

TWO KNOCKS WERE HEARD at the door making Corinne get up from the couch

TWO KNOCKS WERE HEARD at the door making Corinne get up from the couch. Corinne's nieces were at the apartment because she was bored and her parents were in Arkansas for a wedding. Corinne stands on her tippy toes to look through the peephole. She opens the door seeing the familiar delivery man. "Hi Charlie." Corinne smiles, taking the bouquet of roses. "Hi there pretty lady. How you been?" He says, handing her the clip board to sign. "Since last week? I been pretty good. How about you?" She laughs. "Good, your boyfriend's keeping us in business."

"He's not my boyfriend." Corinne shakes her head. "Well he should be. I approve of him." Charlie says, as he begins to walk towards the elevator. "Same time next week?" She asks as he presses the button. "See you next week, pretty lady." He smiles before walking into the elevator.

"What boyfriend you got?" Jaliyah asks making Mariah smack her lips. "It ain't nobody but Josiah." She says mocking her. "Mmcht. That's my friend and my flowers are from Adonis." Corinne tells them, getting a pair of scissors and a vase. "Ouuu, my daddy and uncles gone be mad."

"I'm grown." Corinne furrows her eyebrows. "Renzo gone be like you ain't grown living with pops." Jaliyah begins mocking her uncle Lorenzo. "And Imma be like my daddy loved in with us not the other way around but I'm moving out in May anyway."

"What? Why?" Mariah asks, watching Corinne snip the tips of the roses one by one until all eleven had been clipped. "Cause it don't right to me to have everything I have going on and to still be coming home to my momma house." She shrugs. "But you gone have to go to school and work and then come home having to take care of yourself. That's stressful." Mariah says. "I go back to my dorm after classes and work. It's not bad." Jaliyah speaks up.

"So y'all wanna see it?" Corinne asks making them say yeah in two various ways. "Let me find my computer." She tells them before beginning to walk towards the room while finding Demon's contact.

"Stop calling me regular. I wanna see your face." Demon says when he answers. "Thank you for my flowers." Corinne tells him accepting the FaceTime call before sitting on her bed. "Happy 11 weeks, mama." He says, making her smile. Ever since he found out what day Corinne made it a week further in pregnancy, he had the same amount of flowers delivered to her. The small gesture meant more to her than he knew.

"Thank you, stink." Corinne tells him. "So when I can co see you?"

"Umm, tomorrow? I gotta make desserts for the gender reveal and go get Nique from the hospital." She says. "They letting her out?" Demon asks making her nod. "You make it sound like she in jail or some."

"She act like it is. She stay calling me talking bout she bored." Corinne laughs knowing he wasn't lying. Dominique was going crazy inside the four walls of her hospital room. "But I was tryna see you right now." Demon attempts to sneak his comment in there.

"Mariah and Jaliyah over here."

"They still gone be over there tonight?" He asks making her shake her head no. "I'mma come get you when they leave. We gone have a sleepover, ight?"