Ch. 12 - You and someone else

Error's POV:

What am I doing? Why do I have the sudden urge of asking Ink to be my lover? Am I out of my mind? I am supposed to be asexual for fucks sake.

But that might change. But then I just can't confront him. How do I ask him out? Wait, no, maybe I'm just tired. I can't ACTUALLY love Ink. Maybe it's just me going into the wrong side. Yeah, that's it. Just get some rest, and everything will be just fine. Just get over the 100 days of acting, let time do it's thing, and it'll be alright. Yeah Error, think smart.

As I got home, I slowly stretched my arms with an exhale escaping in air. I sighed, rubbing my eyes as I looked at the time.

It's getting late. I should head to bed.

- Tomorrow. -

Inks POV:

Error and I have been ignoring each other the entire time during school hours. We may have sat together in a few classes, sure, but the both of us have remained silent. It looks like we were both embarrassed about yesterdays act.

After school was over, we both went home, but in separate ways like we were trying to avoid each other as much as possible. We couldn't even look at each other in the eyes.

While heading home in peace and silence, I slid my window curtain to the side to see what Error was up to. I can't let him see that I was watching him this entire time.

That is, until I saw something that I wasn't supposed to.

I saw Error with someone else; they both had the same tattoo that was labeled on their arms. They were talking happily; and what made me lose it was when they hugged each other with a bright smile on their face.

Am I seeing this right?.. Am I even supposed to fall for him?

My eyes widened as I slowly closed the view with my curtain, leaving me in tears to cry all night and to overthink.

My mind made all kinds of thoughts; were they already together? Is it too late? Since when was Error with this.. person?

I laid on my bed all night as I was unable to do anything.