Ch. 10 - You =i

- Later in school -

Error's POV:

I was staring at the board that was in front of me while the teacher was talking. there goes another hour of my life being wasted on a boring subject. I then kept on looking at the time, only to see there was only one more minute left of class.

While the school bell finally rang, I walked towards the door, leaning there as I waited for Ink to finish packing up. He told me that Dream wanted to talk to us about another hangout.

God, I can't believe we're doing this again..

I then glanced at Ink as he finished packing. He looked worried again.

"Ready to go?"

He nodded nervously, seems like he wasn't too excited.

As we met up with Dream and Cross, the four of us all discussed about the next hangout. It felt like Dream and Ink wanted to go while Cross and I didn't want to go, at all.

"Alright, we're going to meet up at the hotel tomorrow at 8 during the night."

"Why at night?"

Ink asked with curiosity, why not morning or, after school?

"Night is the best time for the two of us. We've got a few things to do in the morning!"

"You have so much energy everyday. Wish I had that."

Dream chuckled while Cross and I remained silent. We used to be buddies until we kinda stopped talking after awhile.

"Alright, we'll see you there~."

Ink waved at the two as they walked away, Ink sighing there in relief.

He then turned to me, looking all nervous while he avoided eye contact.

"L-Look, uh.. you sure you want to keep doing this?"

"I am doing it for my sake, not for you. Drama is eventually going to get to us if we quit now."

Ink nodded as we walked home together, doing our own thing in our houses.

- Time of the hangout.

As it was time to do the double date act again, Ink and I both stood at the hotel, looking at each other that meant we're ready to do this acting again. We both nodded while being nervous, entering the hotel then to the back; only to see Dream and Cross both sitting down on a beach chair with a giant pool in front of them.

While they have noticed us by our walking, Dream stood up and quickly speed ran to us with joy.

"Ahhh! Welcome, welcome! Here, sit down you two!"

"Hello Dream!"

He said with enthusiasm as Ink and I both sat down on the beach seat, having Dream and Cross facing us while Ink and I were beside each other.

There was also a round, transparent table with nothing on it that seemed to look like we're about to play some sort of game later.

"Okay, let me explain the game rules! So we're going to play this lovey-dovey game I made, which is, for example, couple one rolls a dice and each number represents an action!"

Ink and I sweated, having a bad feeling about this. I gulped, hopefully we could just get this over with, fast.

"Sooo after rolling the dice, couple two has to do what the dice and what couple one says! Then you do the same thing to us as well, alright?"

"S-Sounds great."

Ink stuttered that told me that he was pretty anxious about this too, and it feels like our moment in the amusement park wouldn't be our last kiss.