[ 7 ]

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give–which is everything." –Katharine Hepburn

"Rosa! Come on!" Thyme's yells were heard as he pulled Rosa out of bed

Rosa glared at Thyme as she sat up. "Thyme! It's eight in the morning on a Saturday. What do you want from me?"

"Help me pick out an outfit! I have to look my best." Thyme said as the house maids brought in his clothes on a rack.

"Thyme why can't you let the workers live in peace for once," Rosa said as she sighed. "No, not the animal print."

"But I like it." Thyme insisted as he put it on.

Rosa rolled her eyes. "I thought you wanted me to pick your outfit out? Wear the beige pants, it'll help people ignore your animal print jacket."

"I should've asked Kavin or MJ instead." Thyme said as he slapped Rosa's forehead.

"I'm just telling the truth," Rosa said as she shrugged her shoulders. "By the way do you think Gorya will actually show up?"

"Of course she will. I'm Thyme Paramaanantra!"

"Ten thousand baht she doesn't show up and it can't be ma's money either." Rosa proposed as she stuck her hand out to Thyme.

Thyme shook her hand. "Have that money ready for me."

Rosa watched as Thyme left and began to wonder if Gorya was actually going to show up. She wasn't sure if Gorya was interested in Thyme and she couldn't blame the girl if she wasn't. Rosa laughed as she thought back to when Thyme asked her out on a date in front of everyone.

(Flashback)

Rosa was walking around Kocher High School, heading to the cafeteria. She usually didn't eat there but she wanted to grab something before she headed up to the rooftop. Speaking of the rooftop, she spent most of her time up there. It was a place where she could think in peace.

"Ahem. Miss Thitara Junde, are you watching?" Rosa heard a well too familiar voice say.

Rosa looked up quickly as she saw Thyme on a big TV screen. She looked over at Gorya and noticed the shocked expression on her face.

"I have an announcement for you. Well...Damn it!" Thyme yelled as he threw away the paper in his hand. "This Saturday, come and see me at the clock tower near the ferris wheel at Asiatique at 1 p.m. OK?"

Rosa laughed too loudly as she attracted the attention of everyone there. She couldn't believe Thyme was actually going to ask Gorya out on a date.

"That's all. Enough! Cut!" Thyme said before the screen went black.

Rosa walked over to where Gorya was sitting and gave her an encouraging tap on the head.