[ 4 ]

"Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time." –Maya Angelou

Rosa smiled as she ate her pad thai noodles

Rosa smiled as she ate her pad thai noodles. "I've missed this, thank you, P'Ren."

"I've missed you, Rosa." Ren said as they drove.

Rosa was surprised by Ren's sudden comment. Sure she had missed Ren but they were never really that close when they were kids. Rosa recalled that Ren was a very quiet child and she could never get him to say more than three words to her. Ren had developed autistic symptoms but once he met Mira he improved.

"You didn't miss me?" Ren said, breaking Rosa out of her thoughts.

Rosa shook her head as she looked out the window. "Of course, I did, P'Ren."

"Are you excited to see, P'Mira?" Rosa asked.

Ren smiled widely as he nodded his head. "I've been counting down the days. I can't wait to see her."

Rosa's heart suddenly ached as she heard how happy Ren was to see Mira. She bit her lip as she smiled at Ren. Rosa hated herself for suddenly feeling this way.

"Mira's plane lands in half-hour. We should start going inside the airport." Ren said as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

Rosa's phone rang and she took it out to see who it was.

~Thyme (5 unseen messages)

Rosa, where are you!
ROSA!
HOW DARE YOU NOT ANSWER ME
ROSAAAA
ACHARA!

Rosa chuckled as she read Thyme's messages. Thyme, I'm at home. What do you need?

REN SAID HE WOULD BRING YOU HERE!
WHEN I GET A HOLD OF HIM I'LL-

Rosa widened her eyes. Thyme, I'm about to go inside the airport.

Do you think this is funny!!!

Bye, Thyme. Rosa chuckled as she put her phone in her bag.

Rosa hadn't noticed that Ren had opened her door and he was looking at her. Rosa looked away as she was very close to Ren's face.

Rosa gave Ren a half-smile. "Sorry, P'Ren. You know how Thyme is."

"He's sent me thirty messages already."

Rosa nodded as she got out of the car. "We should head inside."

--------

As Rosa and Ren walked to Mira's gate a group of girls had been following them from behind.

"It's Rosa Paramaanantra!"

"It's Ren from F4!"

"They're together! Could they be dating!"