[ 6 ]

"The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun." — Charles de Leusse

Rosa stood by Thyme as they were at the airport ready to send-off Mira to France

Rosa stood by Thyme as they were at the airport ready to send-off Mira to France. Rosa felt bittersweet about the whole situation as she was happy her best friend was going to pursue her dreams but she hated the fact that it hurt Ren the most.

Speaking of Ren he wasn't at the airport with Rosa and the rest of F4. Rosa had tried calling Ren multiple times throughout the morning hoping he would answer but it was no use. Ren was not going to show up but somehow Rosa still had hope.

"Good luck." Kavin said as he hugged Mira.

Mira smiled as she pulled away. "I'll see you later."

"See you." Mira said to MJ as she gave him a hug.

Mira said as she smiled. "Thank you for coming to see me off. You had to wake up early."

"No problem, P'Mira. It's good we came here," Kavin said as he looked around. "This place is full of beautiful ladies."

Rosa rolled her eyes at Kavin's behavior. She wondered who broke his heart.

"Better view than a sunrise." MJ added as he gave Kavin a fistbump.

Thyme stepped up. "We'll visit you sometime. Good luck."

Rosa smiled at Thyme as he talked to Mira. Mira and Thyme had a little rift in their relationship because of what happened the night of the party but Mira was one to never hold a grudge.

"You too. I'll be watching you," Mira said as she pointed a finger at him. "Take care of your baby sister."

Rosa smiled as she looked at Thyme.

"Of course, that's my baby sister." Thyme said as he ruffled her hair earning a glare from Rosa.

"P'Mira!" Gorya yelled as she ran towards the group. Rosa smiled at Gorya as Mira met her half way.

Mira pulled her into a hug. "Thank you, Gorya, for coming here."

Gorya nodded. "Where's P'Ren?"

Mira gave a sad smile. "I don't think he's coming. Tell him I say goodbye."

Rosa looked down as she didn't think Ren would actually not show up. She hoped that Ren would show up at the last minute but he didn't. Although Rosa liked Ren she wanted him to be happy and the only way he would be happy is being with Mira.

"Don't forget what we talked about," Mira said as she held her face. "Don't avert your eyes from the problem. Give it the best fight, Gorya. I'll see you."

Gorya nodded. "Safe travels."

"See you guys." Mira said as she walked to the group.

Rosa stepped up and covered her face with her hands. "What am I going to do without you, P'Mira."