shifting

uh ok

so i said my affirmations.

and now. i'm here. standing in fives room, where the walls are ridden in black marker, full of equations...

to clarify, i did reality shift to the umbrella academy.

and i'm laying in HIS bed. and not to be rude but-

UM HELP THE DOOR JUST OPENED?!??!!!)?!??!??'v

"hey y/n, darling," Five stated. i laid there, dumbfounded, until i remembered that i scripted that five and i were dating.

"hi...daddy,,?" i stuttered. FUCK MAN I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY I JUST WOKE UP IN THIS MANS ROOM

he stared at me briefly, almost frightened.

"whatever floats your boat i guess..." he spoke out finally.

"NO O NO I DONT- NO IM NOT KINKY LIKE THAT UMMMM..." He stared at me for a few seconds before putting his hands behind his back and walking out.

i was about to sit up until he poked his head back in.

"Y/N, you should get ready for the day, its 2 pm and you're still sleeping?"

"OH YEAH UHHH YEAH LEMME GET UP!" I yelped out, tripping on the duvet cover and scrambling onto the floor.

"Uhh... Y/N are you sure you're okay?" Five asked with concern lacing his voice.

"Yeah! I'm all good! I just had a really interesting dream.." I lied, placing my hand under my chin.

"I'm glad you're doing good, princess." He walked out of the room after that.

lets say i looked like the emoji of that person standing ong.

i remembered that i scripted that in my closet, saved ESPECIALLY for me was 

1. the umbrella academy uniform

2. and pjs

and thats it. i'm a little upset by my choice of clothing, but reminded myself that i'm literally in the Umbrella Academy and this is the only thing i'm going to be wearing

ANYWAYS- i got dressed into the uniform, which is actually VERY comfortable and stared at myself in the mirror.

pee