(P) What you do that makes him happy

• when you publicly show that you are his.
- some random ass dude kept asking for your number while you were LITERALLY on a date with Five.

"What does it take to get a pretty girl like you to give her number?"

"I have a boyfriend, in case you were blind, dumbass." You nodded your head over to Five as he smirked at you. "The best boyfriend that I will ever want or need."

•makeouts 💃🏻
-he a horny one
-"grrr come here babygrill-" <im sorry i needed to add it

•cuddles
-hes insanely touched starved, due to being alone for 45 years.
-ever since you introduced him to physical affection that WASN'T with a mannequin, he's been addicted to it.
Five: "Y/N...just like 2 more hours? Please?"
You: "Bruh I have to to work, let me go!"
Five: "I'M NOT YOUR BRUH IM YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

• 🍸drinks and coffee ☕️
- when he comes home from a long day at work, you like to surprise him with a margarita.
- he loves it, you love it, AND you love eachother. its a win-win 🛼💃🏻🤺

~ its Fives pleasure to get up early in the morning, and make breakfast for you while you both eat it in bed..
-HOWEVER, you feel that Five does too much for you, so you wake up early and make him coffee and breakfast, and for the whole day he's in a bright and ✨shiny ✨ mood

•dancin
-he likes putting on old music from the 90s or early 2000's and dancing with you to them.
-it makes him feel like he's back in the 2000's or 90's
-he isnt like a full-on dancer, but he puts his hands in his pockets and just bops his head to the music a bit and sometimes turns his body.

^^ please tell me you have seen that video of him dancing its so cute fkrnekkdk

———————-
so last night i had a dream that vanya was singing "its about drive its about power" and all that, and then i think five and vanya kissed.
I hate fiveya!! Grrr 😠😾🦁😡🐯👿 turns into emo dragon beast monster and beats the shit out of-

Also I'd like to formally apologize for the long wait. This is an update, and I just needed to get something out. Schools beating me up, I got back from my trip not too long ago and I'm going somewhere for Thanksgiving. I'll try to get something out when i can.

i love you all so much, and i'll see you in the next chapter. Also, dont be shy to leave some requests in the comments, I'd love to make something new! 💕💕