피할 수 없는

피할 없는 - pihal su eobsneun : inevitable

certain to happen; unavoidable.

__

The next morning, Seonghwa closed his eyes again as soon as he woke up.

Fucking forgot to close the curtains again he thought to himself, cursing quietly as he opens his eyes, blinking to get used to the orange sunlight around his room.

The room was white and dark oak, just like the rest of the apartment.

Boring.

Upon opening his eyes fully, he realized Junho was still asleep next to him, not wearing his usual black top.

Then, he realized neither of them were wearing any clothes at all.

Oh, he realized, they had sex last night.

And Seonghwa, he remembered, as he sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed, had thought about Hongjoong.

Before his orgasm, he thought about Hongjoong.

During his orgasm, he thought about Hongjoong.

After his orgasm, he thought about Hongjoong.

Shit, he felt bad.

So, so bad.

He couldn't even look back at Junho as he got dressed.

All he could think about was the knot in his stomach as he reached his climax, and how as it unraveled, sleepy eyes and the unmistakable word.

Flower.

It filled his mind.

He had caught Hongjoong in his thoughts more and more recently in the past weeks, just mundane thoughts, like wondering what he was doing or how he was feeling, and that was fine, but thinking about him during sex was not fine.

Absolutely not fine.

Not okay.

"Fuck," he whispered.

He had just looked in the mirror and purple bruises covered his neck.

He couldn't help but cringe, he didn't want those on him.

He didn't really know why not, he used to love being marked, but there and then, all he wanted to do was get them off.

But he had no high neck clothing, and he was supposed to be meeting Yunho at the coffee shop in, he looked at his watch, "fuck", twenty minutes, so he just needed to get changed, put some basic makeup on, leave a note saying he'd gone shopping, and leave.

__

When he got to the coffee shop and Yunho gave him a wide smile, Seonghwa could only manage a weak one in return.