불쾌

불쾌 - bulkwae : malaise

a general feeling of discomfort, illness, or uneasiness whose exact cause is difficult to identify.

__

When Seonghwa wakes, he panics.

Not just because he's in an unfamiliar bed, but because there's something hot and heavy on top of him.

In that moment, he yelps and pushes it off.

Then, he realizes it's Yunho, who is now rubbing his eyes, looking confused.

"Ow," he said, and then Seonghwa feels terrible.

"Oh my gosh, Yunho, I'm so sorry," he rushes out, crawling over to Yunho and holding one of his hands.

In that moment, Hongjoong and Mingi come in, already both showered and dressed.

"What's going on? Why was there a yell?" They ask, but they don't look that worried.

Something tells him they're used to it from Yunho.

"I woke up and he was cuddling me and I just panicked for a second and pushed him. I didn't hurt you did I, Yunho?"

Yunho shakes his head and pats Seonghwa on the head, now awake enough to smile.

"No, Hwa, you're fine. Just surprised me, that's all."

Hongjoong looks at Mingi.

"Does that mean they never cuddle or something?" Mingi whispers to him.

Hongjoong nods, "Junho doesn't seem like the cuddly type".

After double and triple checking that Yunho is alright, he was dragged out of bed and into the kitchen, where he sits on the counter next to Hongjoong as Yunho and Mingi fuss around them in an effort to make breakfast.

"How're you feeling today?" Hongjoong asks, so delicately it's as if he thinks he might break.

Seonghwa was in a good mood until he said that.

It reminded him of Junho, so he groans and buries his face into the elder's shoulder

"I just want to forget about it."

"I know you do."

"We've been together for five years."

Hongjoong hummed, laying his head on top of Seonghwa's.

"He's the first boyfriend I've ever had, the only thing I've known."

"I know, Seonghwa."

"I don't know what to do."

"Is this your first fight?"

"No. But it's the worst one. He's never.. said anything like that before."