Chapter 66

"You want me to go to Denver?" I demand, glaring at Klaus. 

Klaus nods, "Kol requested you to come help him . They want to figure out who sired them."

"Sired them?" I frown, having no idea what that means. 

Klaus lets out a sigh, "When you kill an Original their whole bloodline dies with them. So when they killed Finn, Sage and all the other vampires in his bloodline died. Damon and Stefan want to figure out who's bloodline they are in."

"Holy shit." I mumble.

"I was honestly surprised." Klaus shrugs, not having known that when one of them die that all the vampires in their bloodline turn with them. I wonder who's bloodline I am? Damon turned me, so...I kind of need them to find out. But I'm team Original so I have to help Klaus and them.

"Klaus, I need them to find out who sired them. Damon turned me...I need to know who's bloodline I'm part of." I argue, knowing that Klaus doesn't want me to take there side. Which I'm not, but I still am kind of curious.

Klaus runs his hand through his hair, an agitated look on his face. "Go there at least, talk to Kol. I think you'll want to help us once he explains things to you."

I narrow my eyes at him, "Are you hiding something from me Klaus? Hiding things is not very good for a relationship."

"No, it's just that Damon and Elena went to go get Jeremy together. I've been having Kol watch them. Who knows what they'll do when they're alone. Away from Stefan and away from you." Klaus smirks, trying to bait me and it's definitely working.

"You're an ass." I snap, glaring at him. 

"I've gotten that a lot." Klaus smiles.

I let out an annoyed sigh, "I don't want to go to Denver and hang out with Kol. He's annoying and he is constantly flirting with me."

"I'm sure you can handle my brother love." Klaus laughs. 

"What if I go there and end up killing Elena?" I question. 

"Kill Damon, not my doppleganger." Klaus commands, wanting his precious blood source. 

"I thought I was your doppleganger." I grumble, staring at the floor. 

Klaus smiles softly, walking over to me. He lifts up my chin, making me look him in the eyes. "You're more to me than just some doppleganger." he brings his lips down to mine, kissing me for a moment. 

"I'll go to Denver." I smile, giving into him. He's just too cute.

"Great, and I'll be going to the Salvatore house helping Stefan torture Alaric." Klaus replies. 

"Um...okay?" I answer, giving Klaus a nervous look. 

"Alaric's....what do you call it? Other side? Hid the last stake somewhere. I need to get that last stake." Klaus explains. 

"Alright...well, I have to pack my stuff then, don't I?"

====================

"Aria, love, it's wonderful to see you again." Kol smirks, as soon as I step into the room. 

I give him a forced smile, "Wish I could say the same Kol."

"Ouch, still so mean." he grins. 

"Still unattractive and arrogant." I smirk, giving him a small shrug. 

"I may be many things sweetheart but unattractive, that's not one of them. Deep down you know I'm a lot better looking than my brother." he says, an arrogant smirk on his face. Ugh, I hate him.