Chapter 9

REMINDER! English is not my main language, apologizes for a lot typos and misspelling word / grammars! ><

Previous chapter

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mako laugh seeing Gopal didn't managed to shoot the plates.

"Oh boy, you need to focus on what's in front of you..." said Nagisa ( Stardust ) with a deadpanned face.

"Failure due to stomachache, what do you eat, horsey?" ask Pipi Zola.

"A horse eat a plate!" said Captain Papa teased Gopal.

"It's not funny. Next training please." said Gopal.

--------------------------------------------------

Location: still at Planet Quabaq

"The second course is the agility training. You need to go to Kang Kong's cave, they are a dangerous and vicious animal. They move slowly during the day, but in the dark, they move very fast. You need to be careful when you approach the tallest rock formation, that's where you're looking for." said Hang Kasa. 

"What are we looking for, Boboiboy?" ask Gopal with fear.

"What you are looking for is a leader of Kang Kongs, known as King Kang Kong. Your task is to obtain a strand hair from the head of King Kang Kong!" said Hang Kasa suddenly appeared behind them. 

"Sshh! Tok! Don't be loud!" said Boboiboy and Gopal in unison with low voice. 

"Oops! I go first. King Kang Kong's in front at there. Send my regards to him. Tata titi tutu~" said Hang Kasa. 

Outside Kang Kong's cave

Asuka, Mako, Michiko, and Nagisa were waiting Boboiboy and Gopal at outside, watching their training. 

"Eerr... Are you sure they gonna be survive at there, Asuka?" ask Nagisa ( Stardust ) with doubtfully. 

"I know they have been survive a harsh training from Admiral Tarung. I'm sure they will be okay." said Asuka ( Scarlet ) casually. 

Back to Boboiboy and Gopal scene...

"Be careful, Gopal. They're move fast in the dark." said Boboiboy.

They kept walking forward until they finally found the King Kang Kong were sleep at the tallest rock. 

"He's so huge! Let's go, Gopal!" said Boboiboy with surprised face and walk toward to King Kang Kong. 

"Why I'm stuck joining with your training?" ask Gopal.

When they reach the top of rock...

"WHAT? He's bald?" said Gopal with disbelief face. 

"Sshh! Don't be noisy!" warn Boboiboy. 

"Dey, how do we got his hair if he's bald?" ask Gopal.

Trouble incoming.... Gopal accidently stepping on King Kang Kong's nails and it makes him wide awake, instantly become angry.

"RRRROOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!!!!" 

Outside Kang Kong's cave

"I smell a trouble from inside the cave." said Mako ( Emerald ) with sweatdrop. 

"Welp... They sure have guts to make the King Kang Kong's angry..." said Asuka ( Scarlet ).