Chapter 2

Location : Sektor Z55 - 2P, Solaria Galaxy

A group of illegal Crystal Miners was digging crystal on an asteroid. One of the leaders of that group instructed his partners to set the explosives. When they gather all the crystals, suddenly one of them found a person tied in a dark bind that is frozen in the crystal. 

Flashback

100 years ago

The scene showed the Retak'ka in Voltra form fighting with Hang Kasa in Crystal form and a girl in Eclipse form, battling in space. That girl was wearing a black-purple kimono and a fox mask covering her face. Three of them use a powerful attack to knock out each other.

"How long you gonna keep hiding?" ask Retak'ka in Voltra form.

"Just give up, Retak'ka. This battle is useless to you, because you won't win against us!" said the girl that been known as Dark Guardian.

Hang Kasa then see something pass through in fast movement, which is an asteroid. Then he had an idea, the girl next to him noticed fast about that asteroid and both of them know what should they do. Hang Kasa push Retak'ka away from him using his crystal shield.

"Dark Bind!" continued by the Dark Guardian kick him hard onto the asteroid and start restrain Retak'ka's movement

After that, Hang Kasa throws his Crystal Spear, and both of them begin sealing him in crystals, the Dark Guardian takes out Ochobot and passed to Hang Kasa. 

"You're not worth using this Elemental Powers, Retak'ka! Dark Seal!" shout the Dark Guardian and start sealing Retak'ka inside the crystals.

They use Ochobot to drains the Elemental Power from Retak'ka, suddenly a big explosion happened in space because Retak'ka was shot Ochobot using his Gamma shot. Retak'ka then gets sealed in a Crystal Prison while Hang Kasa and the girl floats in space unconscious with Ochobot. 

Flashback Ends

Present Time

Inside MYS Kebenaran Spaceship

Boboiboy put Eggabot in power sphere pod for charge, and give report to Commander Koko Ci about their mission's success. 

"Good job! One power sphere managed to get rescued! Also Mako make a great achievement in here even though you were recently just joined this group!" said Commander Koko Ci from transmission.

"Thankyou for the praise, Commander. I'm still have long way to learn more about it." said Mako ( Emerald ). 

"Thankyou, Commander!" said Boboiboy in TAPOPS's salute.

"Huh, thankyou for what?" ask Fang.

"Huh?" said Commander Koko Ci with confused.

"Boboiboy went saving Adudu and Probe again. Look at this!" said Fang, showed a photo Boboiboy saving Adudu and Probe from giant penguin's rampage.

"Hmm, that's a reckless act, Boboiboy. You can jeopardize the mission." said Commander Koko Ci.

"Boboiboy should be followed the mission that was given, not go saving Adu Du and Probe." said Fang with annoyed tone.

"What are you guys fussing about?" ask Admiral Tarung in angry tone.

"Admiral!" said everyone inside the spaceship with surprised.

"It's nothing, Admiral Tarung!" said Boboiboy with nervous, hide behind Mako.

"It's nothing, you say? Boboiboy jeopardize the mission again. He rescued Adu Du and Probe again!" Gopal reported.