Chapter 1

3rd POV

Location : Planet Saharu 

On the planet that was filled with rocky and snow, Boboiboy, Gopal, and Mako were doing on a mission to retrieve the power sphere, they were descending the cliffs of the icy mountains. 

"Hurry up, Boboiboy!" said Gopal.

"Sshh! Lower your voice, Gopal." said Boboiboy.

"Gopal, keep silent a bit will ya? If you don't want trouble coming to us." said Mako ( Emerald ) with irritated tone.

After those 3 arrive at the bottom of icy mountains, they hide at rocks near the giant mother penguin to make sure that creature didn't notice their presence. 

"Hurry up put down the egg! I'm already hungry." said Gopal with holding his hungry tummy. 

Mako, who hear that only sighed and was speechless. They saw one power sphere, Eggabot that was squeezed and struggling to release himself under the giant mother penguin's hand. 

After looking at the giant mother penguin that was still sleeping peacefully, Boboiboy slowly lift the giant mother penguin's hand and told Eggabot to move beside him and exchange it with a real egg. 

"We got it! Let's go back!" said Boboiboy to Mako and Gopal.

 After finishing getting the power sphere, they start to climb back the cliffs of the icy mountains. In the middle of climbing, suddenly...

"Step aside, you two!" said Gopal rushing climbing while holding something in his left hand, which make Boboiboy and Mako almost fall. 

"Omaigad Gopal, don't push me!" said Mako ( Emerald ) with annoying looking at Gopal's behavior, and then the gazes of both of them focused on stuff that Gopal brought. 

"Hold on, what's that you hold over there, Gopal?" ask Boboiboy.

"What else? This is my breakfast!" said Gopal happily while kissing the egg. 

"Hey! Why do you take the egg? Hurry put it back Gopal!" said Mako ( Emerald ) angrily. 

"No way, Mako! I'm already hungry and I need to eat something! You two don't like soft-boiled eggs?" ask Gopal. 

"What is wrong with you Gopal, put back the egg now!" said Boboiboy pulling Gopal's leg. 

"If the egg is cooked, you two don't ask for share!" said Gopal who accidentally drops the egg down the cliff until cracked and the baby penguin come out crying calling her mom. 

"Mama! Mama!" 

Hearing those crying baby penguins makes three of them panic and shock. 

'I knew it this gonna happen to us thanks to Gopal -_-.' thought Mako ( Emerald ) with deadpanned face.

"Sshh! Ssshh! Mama is not in here. Mama is going to work!" said Gopal panicking while he tried to make the baby penguin calm down. 

Well... That thing didn't work as the giant mother's penguin started to wake up and find the source of that voice crying calling her name. When the giant mother penguin saw Boboiboy, Mako, and Gopal, she start to roar and chase three of them. 

"This is all your fault, Gopal!!" Boboiboy and Mako yelling in unison while running to avoid the pursuit of that animal.

 "Don't blame me! This is all my tummy's fault!" Gopal yelling. 

"You always make a lot of excuses!!" shout Boboiboy and Mako again in unison.

Suddenly that animal jump over the cliff which makes three of them fall.