Chapter 5

Mishka's  Pov,

It's been 2 months since our first meeting & today we are going on our 3rd date.

"Mishka next time plan a double-date okay. I want to meet my soon to be brother-in-law you know" Kiya teased me & I blushed. Kiya is very much excited to meet Ahan. Now I have confession to make I think I'm already falling for him. Maybe it's too fast but can't help it. He plans our dates so perfectly always keeping in mind my schedules, my likings whether I'll be comfortable in the place or not. His gestures are so adorable and it proves that even he wants to give this relationship a shot 😌.   "Mishka stop day dreaming. You have a date to go" Kiya said. I'm ready to go now. Should I confess my feelings to him today? What do you guys think?

Ahan's  Pov,

Today is our 3rd date and I'll tell her about my past . Mishka is a nice girl she deserves to know the truth. After that whatever she decides I have to accept it.

"So, did you enjoy today? Though we are now going to someone's favorite place"   I asked. "Thank you! thank you so much Ahan you know I have always wanted to come to the stadium to watch a live IPL match but nobody accompanies me till today"  Mishka said to me with lots of excitement in her voice and suddenly hugged me. This is the first time we are so close with each other. I don't want to make things awkward in between us so now we are going to her favorite restaurant.

" Hey today I have really enjoyed but now I want to confess something important"  I said after gaining a lot of courage but the frown on her forehead is making me more nervous.  I can see my future with this beautiful girl sitting infront of me so I really need to tell her the truth before taking our relationship forward. "I was in a relationship with a girl named Naina 2 years back. We dated for a year. I thought we are compatible and good for each other. But one day she broke up with me & got back with her ex. It was so sudden that I didn't realize what went wrong but after that experience I don't want to involve in any kind of relationship. After meeting you things have really changed. I see my future with you & I want to be honest with you"  I said everything in one breath. She keeps staring at me with a blank face. "Mishka please atleast say something" I pleaded.   

"What can I say Ahan. I appreciate your honesty. Maybe I was never on a relationship before but I did have some crushes. It's pretty normal that you were involve with someone before we have met. What matters to me is our future where I want us to focus fully on our relationship. Thank you for sharing your past with me. But Mr. Ahan keep one thing in mind I'm not going to be someone's second or forced choice but I believe you will never make me feel insecure" Mishka replied. 

I just can't express in words how happy & excited I'm feeling right now. This amazing woman is going to give our relationship a chance. Now I'm going to pop the main question. Bhagwan(God) please help me.  "So now that you know I just want to say you know" What the heck I'm doing   "Ahan are you okay?"Mishka laughed and asked me. She has zero idea about my inner turmoil.  Taking a deep breath I said "Mishka may be it's too early to ask this question but I do feel we are an end-game so why to delay the process you know 😉" Judging by her expression I think she already guessed what I'm going to do. Bending down on one knee with a ring on my hand💍 I finally asked her "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"  

OMG! Ahan proposed! Have you guys expected this?😀

This is a short story so it's going to be a fast paced one.

Precap: New beginning.

IF YOU GUYS ARE LIKING THE STORY THEN PLEASE FOLLOW MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT , CLICK ON THE STAR BUTTON⭐ & COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

Yours faithfully,

Aesthetic Bloomer🤍