Chapter 1

Mishka's  Pov,

Hi everybody Mishka here. Today is my bff's  reception. kiya and I have been friends since childhood. We have each other's  back always. No more talking right now I am getting late.

"Mishka Mishka come downstairs!" Mumma yelled.  I am almost ready . Today I am wearing a peach colour lehenga. I am not an expert in doing make up but thanks to all the youtubers for the make up tutorials. Some of you can totally relate with me don't you?

"How I am looking Mumma Papa?" "My little Mushki is so gorgeous"Papa said lovingly. "And you are looking handsome like always Papa see how this kurta suits you. Aakhir choice kiski hain 😉" (Whose choice is it afterall). "If you both father-daughter duo done with the compliments then can we go and attend the reception party"Mumma said."Mommy don't be mad at us. My pretty mommy. Let's go can't wait to see Kiya." 

At the reception Venue, I congratulated Kiya & Aakash Jiju. They compliment each other so well💝. They met each other via a matrimonial site & now they are hitched.Kiya is right now busy attending the guests so after a little chit chat with her I went to my favourite section you know little foodie over here. I saw mumma talking with an aunty.I have never seen her before. Probably an old friend. I was enjoying my Chicken Kebab but mumma called me. Oh god why now? I just want to eat!!!

"Mishka,she is Gauri & Gauri this is my daughter Mishka" Mumma introduced us.We greeted each other & start having normal talks. " Mishka do you know your mom & I were rivals during school time" Gauri Aunty said. Now I'm shocked, like really few minutes before they were hugging each other like their life depends on it. " Didn't expect that right! well yes we used to compete with each other on Who can eat more golgappas.Hahahaha😂" Aunty said. "Gauri those were the golden days.You have to come to our house very soon." Mumma demanded. I am just standing & listening to them but my heart is still yearning to go the food section. "Sure Sneha I along with my husband & that workaholic son of mine will visit your house soon.And Mishka you are such a sweet child.God bless you. See you soon, I have to leave now." Aunty said.They had already exchanged their numbers. Mumma is really happy to see her. After 1 hour we also left the venue ofcourse not before hugging & wishing my best friend a good luck you know!. 

So tommorow is a new day. Let's see what future holds for me.

Hurray! Done with the first chapter. Entry of our hero is still pending. Picture to abhi baki hain 😁.

Do you like Mishka? Can you relate with her? Do comment and let me know.

Raise your hand if you are a foodie too 🙌🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏿.

Precap: Ahan's Pov. (Are you all excited?)

DO FOLLOW MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT AND CLICK ON THE STAR BUTTON⭐.AUR KUCH COMMENTS BHI KAR DENA PLS.

Yours faithfully,

Aesthetic Bloomer 🤍