Chapter 7

Casey

Casey

Nova's P.o.V.

We when we arrived in the throne room. When I saw that everyone was there the lower, guards, upper guards, my family and the wives were there too.

(pretend that Marcus has a wife/mate in this and she is up top)

When Caius went to his seat I went to the wives spot and sat sat with them. Casey and Sulpicia both smiled at me and their guards nodded their heads and I smiled at all of them. I looked towards Aro and he started talking. "We have a problem and it involves the Romanians." He said and everyone started whispering and looked to each other. Me, the wives, the upper guard and my family all stayed quiet.

Aro raised his hands and everyone shut up and looked back up to him. "It has been rumored that they are creating a newborn army. And they want to take back what is ours." He said and that caused an uproar. He raised his hands but everyone was still causing an uproar. "EVERYONE SHUT IT!!!!" Everyone shut up and looked towards Riley who was the one who said it. "Thank you, Riley." Aro said and she nodded. "We need to find them and destroy them once and for all. If anyone has ideas now's the time for someone to step forward." Caius said and I looked around to see nobody step forward. I soon heard Riley use her power on me and my family.

*start of Riley using her power on the Star Coven*

"Should we tell them that we met someone who can change their appearance?" Aaron asked. "I mean she said if we ever needed help call her and she would arrived in over an hour." Ginny and Jordan said. "I can step forward and tell Aro we have someone who can help and her power." I volunteered. "Okay." Everyone said.

*Riley's power stops and everyone go's back to reality*

I stepped forward and everyone looks to me. "What is your idea, Nova?" Aro asked me. "My family and I, were talking. And we have a friend who has a power that can change her appearance and she said if we ever needed helped she would appear and help." I said. "Who is this friend?" Aro asked curiously.

"Her name is, Lula meaning 'Famous warrior' in German." I said. "How did you meet her?" Caius asked. "We were all out hunting and we found her dying from blood loss and Me and everyone else except Aaron was all in shock so, Aaron was the one who changed her." I said and Aro nodded.

"Can you call her up and get her to come help?" Marcus asked. "Yes, if I call her and ask for help. She will probably be here in an hour." Aaron spoke up. "Can you call her?" Caius asked. "Thank you, Nova." Aro said and I nodded. "Of course, anything for the Volturi. You guys are family now. And like our parents used to say 'family stick to together, whether if you are far away or near each other'." Alexandria, Aaron and I said together and everyone smiled. 

"I'll be back." Ginny said and left to go call Lula. "How old is Lula and how old does she look like?" Aro asked. "She is 30 years in vampire years and she looks like a 14 year old and she also hasn't found her mate." Jordan said. "Aro." Marcus said and extended his hand. Aro took his hand. Aro had a look of shock and surprised. "What is it Aro?" Sulpicia asked.

"Well I looked and found out Jane is getting her mate real soon and so Demetri, Chelsea, Alec and Heidi too." Aro said and we all looked shock and look to the four upper guards and the 'fisher' for the humans. "What do you mean, Master Aro?" Demetri asked. "Has Lula said she has a coven of her own since she was changed?" Aro asked me. "No, not that I know of. Why?" I asked.

"Well the strings that Marcus see's isn't going to the same person and they are going to different people is what it looks like." Aro said. "What? Are you saying that Lula has made herself a coven and didn't tell us?" Ginny, Peter, and Paul asked. "Yes, it seem so." Aro said. 

Soon the doors opened and Ginny came in and went next to her mate. "She said that she will be here in an hour." Ginny said. "Wonderful. Did she say she had few people with her?" Aro asked curiously. "Yes, she said she started her own coven and they are coming with her to help. Why?" Ginny explained. That made everyone look to one another and then to the upper guard who had a look of shock. Riley used her power on Ginny and James. So James can get Ginny up to date. 

"Did you find out there names?" Jordan asked Ginny. "Yes, she said that there was herself, Flynn, Zasha, Lilith, and Lula's adoptive daughter Katelyn." Ginny said. "So she has a coven now and never mentioned it to us?" Alexandria said sadly since she bonded really good with Lula. Me and Aaron went over to her and hugged her. Aro looked confused. "Uh, Lula and Alexandria bonded really well and became like sisters/friends." Jordan explained to Aro who then nodded. Now we wait.