Chapter 1

^^^^Pretend its in a forest^^^

Sorry if this is a bit off.

-----------------------------

Carlisle's P.O.V.

Me and my family were all sitting in the living doing our own things. When we hear a gasp from Alice and Jasper speeds to her.

"What did you see, Alice?" Jasper asks.

"The Volturi.......they are coming for us." She says fearful.

"Why? What did Irina see in the woods? I asked.

"We were just walking." Bella says.

"Ness, was catching snowflakes." Jacob said. 

"Of course, Irina thinks Renesmee is an immortal child."  Edward says.

"A what?" Bella asked. 

"They were very beautiful. So enchanting. To be near someone they love. But the development was frozen at the age they were turned. They couldn't be taught or restrained. A single trantrum could kill an entire village. Soon the Volturi had to intervene. Families were lost and religions were lost." I answered

"But Renesmee is nothing like those children, she was born not bitten. She grows every single day." Bella argues.

"But can't we convince the Volturi." Emmett said.

"Aro has enough proof in Irina's thoughts." I said.

"Carlisle you have friends around the world." Edward says.

"I won't ask them fight." I say to my oldest son.

"Not fight, witness." Edward tells me. 

"Your right. And I know who I'm gonna call because she has the most people in her coven." I says.

"Who? And how many people are we talking about?" Rosalie asks.

"Her coven is called the "Star Coven" and she has fourteen people in the coven. It's her, older brother and younger sister who share the coven leader position. then triplets two boys and a girl, 4 boys and 4 girls. And they all have mates except Nova and one of the girls, I think her name was Cj. And they all have powers" I said.

"Oh." Rosalie says.

"Well let's get to work and find friends to help us." Emmett says.

Nova's P.O.V.

I was sitting with my family around me scattered around the house. When the phone started ringing, Aaron answered it.

"It's for you sister." He says.

I looked confused.

"It's an old friend." He tells me.

I grabbed the phone and gesture everyone to shut up and listen in.

"Hello." I say.

"Hello, Nova." A familiar voice says.

"Carlisle Cullen, how is it my good friend." I say with southern accent coming out.

"Well, we're good. but I wish it under better circumstances." He says grimly.

"Why? What has happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Well, the Volturi has accused us of creating an immortal child. Okay before you says anything I want you to hear me out. My eldest son found his mate who was human and got her pregnant and now they have a child." He says.

"Will you give me second? I need to discuss this with my coven." I said.

"Of course." He says and I turn to my brothers and sisters and in-laws.

"It's your choice sister you started this coven and whatever you decide we are with you." He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

Cj who LOVES children jumps up in excitement and says.

"Can we please go and help them? Please, please, please, please." Everyone rolls their eyes.

I looked at everyone and they nod their heads. I call Carlisle back and say.

"We have made a decision. We are coming to help." I said.

"Oh, thank you Nova. Thank you, thank you." He says.

"Oh, before I forget. We live in Forks, Washington. I'll send you the address." He says before he hang up. 

I looked to my coven and say. "Alright we are going to go help my best friend who was accused of creating an immortal child. Which they did not." 

Aaron soon goes upstairs to go pack his things. And soon everyone follows. 

I was about to go but then an idea hit me and I yell. "Aaron get down here for a second!!"

He soon appears and says. "Yes sister."

I looked to him and say. "An idea just hit me. He said he would send the address, right?"

He nods. "Well what if, when he sends he address, you can teleport us there?" I looked to his face and soon realize he has his thinking face.

"Sure I can do that." I look to him and happily nod and say.

"Let me go and tell the idea that we are doing."

He nods. "Okay."

Carlisle      Nova

My brother, Aaron has a power where he can teleport to your place. Can you tell your family that my coven will teleport to your home.

Of course, And I already told them because they are standing behind me reading this conversation.

Oh, hi. Well I got to go I have to pack and just to put this out there one of my sisters, loves children and that Cj who loves kids. So beware if you can't find your daughter, she's probably with Cj.

Okay thanks for the advice. See ya'll soon

See ya soon.

Carlisle's P.O.V.

"Well I have something to say they are coming and just to say this, Nova's brother, Aaron has  power of teleportation. So look out for that." I say to my family.

"Wow, I love that power now." Emmett says before he gets hit in the head from his wife.

Soon everyone goes to pack whatever they need and we soon leave to find my friends.