♆ [M]

Chapter contains sex. User discretion advised.

Jungkook clicked his tongue in disappointment not believing he threw his favorite blazer on the floor. He dusted it before he started to put it on.

But before the cloth article could reach his body properly a bunch of fingers wrapped around his wrist and pulled him back on the bed.

Because it was a sudden action, jungkook didn't get enough time to support his body and fell directly on Yoongi's, making them hit the sheets together.

Yoongi sucked a breath biting his tongue as he felt all of jungkook's weight on his lower body making it worse for him.

Before the devil could register the situation, his lips were attacked with a pair of soft lips making his eyes wide on shock.

He looked down at the boy who had his eyes closed making his thick lashes fall on his cheek, while he nibbled on his lower lip passionately.

As much as jungkook's denial, the scene in front of him sure looked stimulating.

Yoongi licked the piece of jewelry decorating jungkook's lower lip before he harshly bit on it, tugging it in the process, making jungkook flinch.

Immediately after jungkook's hand grabbed a handful of Yoongi's hairlocks yanking it backwards, making the latter gape.

It was the opportunity for jungkook to shove his tongue down Yoongi's opened mouth with ease.

Yoongi's throat tightened as he felt jungkook's strangely long tongue hit his throat making the latter to advert his tongue to play with Yoongi's.

Yoongi wrapped his limbs around jungkook's waist before grinding down on jungkook, which surely gave him a reaction out of the man.

"fine let's go all the way in" jungkook whisper in his ear before he snapped his finger making everything change suddenly, well nothing changed yet the room felt more silent and sensitive.

And jungkook resumed trailing down kisses on Yoongi's neck making him jump in surprise.

"woah woah there dude. I am not homo" yoongi waves his hands on air as he pushed jungkook's face away from his body, who just looked at him with fed-up expression.

"if I am not mistaken then Mr-not-Homo was the one who started kissing me first. And you think you can just walk off after exciting me like that?" jungkook asked with raised brow and yoongi instinctively looked down to their still connected groin.

Now that he observed closely. There indeed was something hard poking his thighs. And the precum seeped directly inside the black fabric leaving the white mark behind.

" I didn't mean to do that, you son of a bitch! "he quickly admitted with wide eyes, withdrawing his legs from jungkook's waist as his heartbeat fasten.

" really? Then what exactly were you meaning when you shamelessly rubbed yourself against me? Besides, aren't you the one who said 'everybody' loves sex? "  he asked.

"I-I did but I wasn't talking about sex between two dudes, you dumbass! I'm not gay!" he reasoned with a huff.

"I'm basically not a human so doing that won't make you gay" he said trying to persuade the guy.

And looked like he actually bought it when he asked if he was telling the truth.

"it is. Now, don't try to interrupt me" he warned before two if his fingers were placed inside Yoongi's mouth.