"what?" asked the man whose left arm was still holding him about the latter.

Those dark eyes made it pretty clear that he was shocked with sudden demand. Downward furrowed thick eyebrows, slightly parted dark lips and creased forehead.

What else was left for yoongi to be proud of his smart-ass mouth. The more he looked at him the more his smirk got wider.

"what? Can't do that Mr-wannabe-vampire?" he asked with a teasing tone.

"your wish is my command" said the devil with a assuring smile as his eyes hooded in an instant looking at the smile being flushed out of the boy's features.

"what?" asked the boy confused. The size of eyes grew to an extent that jungkook could notice that one of his eyelids is monolid and the another was double lid .

"I said I'll do it" he repeated himself. At that point yoongi was sure that the person was playing around with him but that doubt got bursted when jungkook stood straight and removed his balck blazer.

"wai-" before yoongi could explain the man was already positioned in between his legs as his big tattooed hands pushed his thighs aside to create some space for himself.

'I was just kidding dude. You don't need to be that sick' was what yoongi planned to say when he pushed his then lying body to situp straight and looked down at the latter.

"are you really gonna do that?" was what he actually said. Well he wanted to let it slide but that was nearly impossible for him to do so when the handsome looking mysterious man was ready to give him a head.

"so can I?" he asked as he looked at yoongi for an answer. The fazed boy nodded absentmindedly as his confused blinking eyes witnessed the devil to pull down his zipper and remove his pants.

With a few stroked jungkook took Yoongi's hard dick in his mouth making the latter suck a deep breath.

It was wet and warm, no actually hot that he felt like his cock would melt any time soon.

He squeezed his eyes shut as he felt something slick wrap around his member, supposedly it should be the latter's tongue but it was rather long to be someone's tongue.

Throwing his head back in pleasure, yoongi could feel eacha nd eyery part of his mouth brush with his dick as he bobbed his head back and forth.

The mere thought of him Coming all over the giant's expensive cloth made him even more intrigued. And jungkook's speed increasing on ghe top of that made him closer to his climax.

"fuck, I might come soon" he gritted his teeth to suppress and other song leaving his mouth before his eyes landed on the man sitting on his knees.

While his satisfied eyes still looked at yoongi, even with his dick shoved down his throat.

Despite all the measures he couldn't help but let out a throaty moan when jungkook's supposedly tongue pocked his slit, thrusting a few more times.

Yoongi closed his eyes in anticipation, before they were snapped open with rather anger and dissatisfaction.

He looked at jungkook who got up fixing his shirt and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"yah! I'm not done!" he cried out feeling the throbbing in his painfully unattended hard cock.

"now, you're on your own master~" jungkook stated nonchalantly with a wide teasing smirk prominent on his lips as he got the desired reaction our of the teen, who look helpless and betrayed.

"y-you can't do that!" yoongi cried out in frustration as the cocky bastard continued to dust his blazer announcing the closure of their little blowjob session.

Yoongi was betrayed badly by the sly bastard who was supposed to fulfil his wish. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he got played on so easily.

He was dying to calm his arousal which was nearly killing him. But jerking off after what just happened sounded too embaressing.

There was no way he would let the latter get away with what he just did to him. Well. That's when he goy his master plan. If be couldn't get this his way then he will make sure to put that bastard in a tough spot as well.