Yoongi's eyes snapped open suddenly as he blinked a few times to clear his view and register his surrounding.

He was in his room, on his bed but gladly not dark this time, the room was rather filled with golden sunlight.

He pulled his hair and groaned loudly as the alarm clock continued to beep until he smashed it on his bedside table. 

"AISH, it's hurting" he massaged his throbbing temple as he forced his heavy body to sit on the bed.

He took a deep breath, strangely that day he remembered that horrible nightmare of his so vividly.

He glanced at his hand recalling the strange dream. 

Rustling could be heard from outside his room indicating the other members of the family being awake.

He pushed all those trivial thoughts away as his head flooded with the thought of Mina, with a goofy wide smile he got in his feet. 

A yelp escaped his mouth as he took a few urgent steps back alarmed.

His hands reached for the closest thing, which happened to be the alarm clock.

"you, Who are you? How did you get here?" he asked shocked as he held the object out defensively to threaten the man who he clearly remembered was inside his dream just a few minutes ago. 

The man in question blinked a few times before he slowly slid the keyboard back on the table where he picked it up from, thinking it might be something important for the boy for him to react so hostile. 

"what are you doing here!?" he shot his question as soon as he recognized the annoyingly handsome face.

"me? I couldn't finish what I was saying before your sleeping session was interrupted, so I decided t-" he tried to reason while holding his hands in the air.

"I told you I wasn't interested! How do you expect me to agree to that shitty offer of yours!?" the angry boy almost yelled but it seem to have little to no affect on the mysterious man.

"but just think about it. You can have anything you want. A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g" he tried to persuade as he took a few steps towards the boy but stopped in the track not wanting to make the human anymore hostile.

"and then die? From what angle does it sound profitable to you?" yoongi sassed with an eyebrow raised.

Jungkook sucked a breath trying to control his temper.

"see, You're not getting me. You can ask anything from me, which includes your wildest dreams too. That can be that girl too" he threw his most trusted bait.

"okay Mr-wannabe-santa I appreciate your offer. But I can get it without. Your. Help. So. Leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone" he said each and every letter rolling his tongue before he huffed annoyed and decided to ignore the standing man and made his way towards the washroom.

"are you awake yoongi-ah?" called the feminine voice from outside his door and the moody teen decided to slam the washroom's door close instead to answering verbally.

"looks like he's awake" mumbled the lady outside before leaving.

Jungkook frowned his brows as his head rotated back and forth between the front door behind which the lady stood and the bathroom door behind which yoongi was.

"this whole family is weird" he agreed as he shook his head unbelievably.

Yoongi sucked a deep breath making sure to cover all the smell of semen with the scent of bodywash. Really he couldn't believe he jerked off first thing in the morning.