- 7

AT FIERY CRAB 🦀

Third point of view :

Once the waitress returns with their drinks they order they food.

"eight, how did you and asesino meet?" Monty questioned.

"yess, I've been wanting to tell y'all so bad!" She shrieked

"so I was walking in Gucci looking for some sandals and he followed me in there and was like 'what's your name ma' and whoopty whoop so then we was talking and he asked to take me out on a date and we've been talking ever since" she continued.

"girl you was happy to tell us that lame ass story?" Toot mugged.

"I'm tired of y'all keep playing with my girl, if she wanna be happy to tell y'all how we met then so it be , fuck man y'all blowing my high on some real shit" asesino ranted.

( A/N see now they got bae mad )

"boy nobody give a fuck about you or your girl, ill beat the fuck outta both of y'all to be honest you need to calm it down a lil bit 'you big body ass bitch" Norayell mugged.

"okay all of y'all shut the fuck up and eat your food, so we can leave, all these white people staring at us" Liyah gritted through her teeth like them black mommas be.

"THIS BITCH WANNA BE SOMEBODY SO BAD,IN REALITY SHE LOOK DUMB AS FUCC" Toot screamed laughing.

"first of all bitch pipe down on my friend before I dump the glock" Norayell said whole she pointed a knife at toot.

"AHHH, MASSA HELP ME SHES TRYING TO KILL ME" toot ran to a white person getting on his knees pointing to me.

Embarrassed norayell threw the knife at toot missing him by 1 inch and putting her head down.

"Oh my god y'all are embarrassing! We can't go no where with y'all fools" Monty got up and started screaming while Naruto to running

The manager came over to the table with security.

"I'm going to have to ask yall to leave and never come back, this is a place of business and to eat with calmness y'all are causing a huge distraction and disruption" He turned red while talking.

"boy get yo tomato looking ass out our face we don't wanna be here no way the fuck wrong with you" jasmine grabbed a drink and threw it on the security gaurd then ran out.

"OH MY FAWKING GAWD WE FINNA DIEE, DONT WHIP US MASSA" toot yelled while the group all laughed and ran out.

As the group caught their breath and sat down on the sidewalk, after 10 minutes of silence they all bussed out laughing.

"WELP TODAY WAS A W DAY FS" they yelled together.

_________________________

THOUGHTS ON THEM GETTING PUT OUT ?

TONY FEELING FED UP ?

NORAYELL SETTING THEM STRAIGHT ?

JASMINE THROWING DRINKS LIKE SHE ON BAD GIRLS CLUB ?

NORAYELL ?

TONY ?

LIYAH ?

JASMINE ?

Monty ?

TOOT ?
_____________
Filler illerrr🥲.

VOTE OR COMMENT .

You can be a ghost reader long as you vote
idc🫶🏽.

498 words.

BIG MIREE  <3