- 2

- Norayell Davis | Tink | 19 | Pisces.

Five weeks later.

___________________________

I RAN OUT of medicine today so I'm pretty quieter than usual, we were all chilling at Taliyahs house waiting for her friend Tony.

The name sounded so Familiar but I couldn't put a finger on it.

"Bestie what's wrong" Monty asked once again.

"get outta my face kb" I mugged and mushed his face.

"You took your medicine today" he whispered in my ear

"yes" I lied.

He found out about me taking medicine because one day I was in my car and forgot to lock the damn door and he seen me taking them, talking bout some damn "Gimme a perc".

_________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK a few weeks back.

Norayell stared at her glove compartment for about three minutes debating if she should take her medicine or not.

After finally agreeing with Rose that she actually needed it, she opened her glove compartment , popped the pill cap open poured three in her hand.

After pouring three pills in her hand she stared at them and begin to take them but was startled by a knock on her window and the door opening.

"girl what the fuck is you doing, OUU SHE GOT THE YERKYSSS!!" he screamed the last part.

"Yerkyss? boy I don't pop percs"

"so what the fuck you got three percs in yo hand for? you boutta be dizzy as hell girl"

"This ain' no percs that's why dummy"

"So what they is" he said yanking the pill bottle out the cup holder.

"Not your fucking business" I said while trying to get them back.

"Girl move" he said while reading the label.

See this why I told my mama I need to take the label off I thought to myself

"BPD" he looked confused.

"What is BPD" he said while taking his phone out.

"I don't know what that is" i looked around.

"I just found em' in my glove compartment."

"So your name not 'Norayell Davis'"?

"On satan ion know who that is, she could walk past me right now and I wouldn't know a thing about her"

"Yea what ever" he said while still looking on his phone.