Chapter 5

Jake's POV

We were able to make it to a room that looks like they have one chair that looks like a throne, "Man... Another stupid dud!" Yuffie yelled out.  Me and Sonon were going to talk to Yuffie, but we hear a sliding door was now open, "Wha-? Uh-oh..." Yuffie stutter out.  We got our weapons out to attack those two robots, "Quit holdin' out on us, Shinra! We're here for materia, not these dorks!" Yuffie yells out to the two robots.  The three of us attack the robots, but it was taking some damage to the robots, but I noticed Yuffie got hit by one of the robots and she look like hell right now, "Hang in there!" I yelled out to Yuffie.  I'll used my two guns to fire at one of the robots before I started running towards to Yuffie, "Jake?" Yuffie call out my name.  

I help Yuffie up before giving her a healing potion before I ask her, "You okay?" I ask Yuffie.  Yuffie looks at me before telling me, "Yeah. I am okay." Yuffie said to me.  We look at Sonon to see him used his staff to hit the robot before the three of us attack the robots with our materia and our weapons as well before one of the robots explode and we were now focusing on the other robot.  Yuffie decide to used her lighting materia on the robot and the robot was getting weaker from it, so I join in as well before Yuffie used her limit move and she was able to get some damage at the robot.  I'll decide to used my fists and kicks and I was able to do it and got rid of the robot real quick, but not forgetting the shock trooper that was running towards to us.

Sonon just did a attack on the shock trooper before the shock trooper was dead.  We were walking around a bit before we see a hologram of Scarlet, "Enjoying yourselves, I trust? Awed by a simple hologram? How precious." Scarlet said to us.  Yuffie was looking at the hologram of Scarlet but Scarlet was talking to us, "But I know just what you need-to loosen up a little. After such a long journey... You must be so tense!" Scarlet yell to Yuffie to spook her.  Scarlet was able to spook Yuffie before she keeps talking, "Luckily, I have toys for that-all far more entertaining than this." Scarlet said to us.  Sonon looks at the hologram of Scarlet before he ask her, "What do you want!?" Sonon ask Scarlet.  Scarlet just looks at Sonon before telling him, "Oh dear. Is that any way to talk to your host?" Scarlet ask Sonon.  Sonon looks piss before I could yelled at her, she started talking to us, "Really though, as guests, it's more about what you want. And I think you'll find it just up ahead." Scarlet said to us.  We noticed a door open, "Hurry now. Don't keep me waiting." Scarlet said to us.

The hologram of Scarlet was gone now, "So, Boss. What're you thinking?" Sonon ask Yuffie.  Yuffie turns to look at Sonon before telling him, "That we're walking into a trap, I guess. But it's nothing we can't handle, right?" Yuffie ask us.  I look at Yuffie before telling her, "Yeah. I guess so." I said to Yuffie.  Sonon was quiet before telling Yuffie, "Could've said it better myself." Sonon said to us.  The three of us were running towards the open door before we hear Scarlet talking to us, "Welcome to our state-of-the-art weapons testing facility. This is where we push every piece of ordnance to its limits...and beyond. Such tests are an invaluable part of the development process. Go on, see where the magic happens." The hologram of Scarlet said to us.  I'll just face palm at this before talking to myself, "Well it can't get any worse?" I ask myself.

Yuffie looks at me before telling me, "A lot can happen Jake." Yuffie said to me.  Sonon just face palms at this before telling me, "Jake, you got to stop saying stuff that is going to get us killed." Sonon said to me.  Yuffie used her weapon to hit something and we were walking towards a machine before Yuffie presses something and the lift was going down, but once we got down.  The platform was going across before we were finally off the platform to walk around the other platform and that is not shocking is that we have more enemies coming towards to us, "Well, this is how I didn't want to start my day." I said to myself.  Yuffie and Sonon just chuckle at this before we were fighting the monsters til they were defend before I started to heal all of us before Yuffie noticed another thing that can lift it up.