Chapter 4

Jake's POV

Me and Sonon were making sure that we stick together by Yuffie, but Yuffie look like hell because of the train moving, "Oh boy..." Yuffie muttered out to herself.  Me and Sonon look at Yuffie before we ask her, "Gonna be sick?" We ask Yuffie.  Yuffie just got down and started to cover her mouth by her hands and start getting sick by trying not to throw up, "I'll be fine...as long as I'm standing up..." Yuffie said to us.  Yuffie was slowly getting up by herself, me and Sonon just laugh a bit because Yuffie was like acting just like one of our siblings, "Don't laugh." Yuffie said to us.  Yuffie just look back at the wall, but me and Sonon were smiling to each other before Sonon told Yuffie, "Melphie always got motion sick. Chocobos, boats... Sure trains would've done it too." Sonon said to Yuffie with a smile on his face.  I'll look at Yuffie before telling her, "Yeah, Lukas always feel motion sick by trains, the rest the rides are fine, but he couldn't even be on a train. He always gets motion sickness by being in a train for too long." I said to Yuffie with a small smile on my face.

Yuffie turns around to look at me and Sonon before asking us, "Who's Melphie and Lukas?" Yuffie ask us.  Me and Sonon look at Yuffie before telling her, "My sister." "My little brother." Me and Sonon said to Yuffie with sad smiles on our faces.  Yuffie looks down before she mutters out, "Huh..." Yuffie mutters out.  Sonon looks at Yuffie before telling her, "She trained under your father at the same time as me. And she had such promise..." Sonon said to Yuffie in a sad tone.  I'll look at Yuffie before telling her, "He is your age, always being cocky to others, he also loves to use his bow and arrows and he is really good at it, well me and my little sister had taught him really well besides my adopt older sister who is the eldest in my family, then there's me, then my little sister who might be the middle sister but I guess she is the little sister, and there's Lukas who is the baby brother in my family.  Lukas thinks that he can be anything, but he is willing to do anything that could get himself killed by taking the bullet for anyone." I said to Yuffie with a sad tone in my voice.

Yuffie looks at me and Sonon before she looks at Sonon before asking him, "'Had'?" Yuffie ask Sonon in a confused tone.  Sonon just looks a sad to talk about his little sister, "The war was ending... But a Shinra mech went haywire near a crowd, and...she had to do something." Sonon said to Yuffie in a sad tone.  Sonon was quiet for a second before he opened his eyes before telling me and Yuffie, "They deserve what's comin' to 'em." Sonon said to me and Yuffie.  Sonon told me about his sister's death and it really did hurt me a lot because I was close friends with his little sister, but it also pains me because I thought about my two siblings because I don't even know where they are anymore.  Yuffie looks down before telling Sonon, "Yeah..." Yuffie said to Sonon with a sad tone in her voice.  I'll noticed the light that scans IDs are coming near us, I was near Yuffie and Sonon before Yuffie started talking to Sonon, "They do. But I'm not your sister." Yuffie said to Sonon in a sad tone.  

Yuffie grabs Sonon arm before she pushes his arm away.  Yuffie started to raise her arm, but the train was so crowded that she couldn't do anything about it.  Yuffie looks at me before she ask me about my little brother, "Lukas was always the outgoing kid because he loves to do a lot of stuff that no one wants to do is go explore the world and maybe he can be a pain in the ass if I call him short kid. He always hate that nickname that I gave him even though he is 5'4 for his height." I said to Yuffie with a small smile on my face.  Yuffie just looks at me before looks at my pendant before she ask me, "Can I see a picture of your little brother?" Yuffie ask me.  I'll just nod my head before I started to take off my pendant before opening it to show Yuffie my little brother there was two picture in there.  I'll show Yuffie that picture that me and Lukas took a picture a few weeks ago before he got separate from me and Sonon because Shinra was kinda closed to getting us, but Lukas took one for me and Sonon.