II

A soft gasp left Genesis's lips as he plopped down the cold mattress

A soft gasp left Genesis's lips as he plopped down the cold mattress. "Fuck. You're good," he groaned out, covering his eyes with a pillow.

"And you're still hard," Luciel murmured as his lips made contact with the other's reddened ear. He always loved Genesis's reaction against his touch, it was always needy and desperate. Even his slightest caress could wind him up intensely.

Low strings of chuckles followed.

"Screw you. Stop laughing."

"Yeah?," Luciel purred. "Have you seen Eli's face when you told him you're-"

He was cut off by the sudden switch of position. He was now pressed against the mattress with Genesis glowering down at him.

"Don't remind me," Genesis warned, hooking a finger at Luciel's lower garments. The Cheshire smile on the older guy's face was starting to test the limits of his patience. He really hated how confident Luciel was that he would always end up caving in for his services.

Luciel savoured the scene before him. It was rare for the younger guy to put even the littlest effort on returning the favor, but every once in a while- when Luciel succeeds in getting on his nerves, he loses his remaining self-control and satiates Luciel's thirst for sensual afflictions.

Genesis knew he was giving him what he wanted, but a part of him was inflamed by the idea of doing what he didn't want- being controlled.

Heat filled the atmosphere, even the gentle touches felt scorching. Lust enveloped their senses until no other thing mattered- well, none until it dawned on them that they forgot to lock the door.

Elijah came in, lost in thoughts.

After hearing the sheets shuffle, he lifted his head up, meeting eye-on with two half-naked bodies. Shaking his head, his body automatically turned around and faced the wall.

"How many times do I have to remind you to lock the door?"

Genesis pulled away, getting off from Luciel whose lips already wore a devilish smirk. He would bet a thousand it would be a hellish day for Elijah. "Sorry, little brother."

"I'm getting traumatized now."

"You'll get used to it eventually," Luciel chuckled, pulling his shirt over his head.

"Shut up," Elijah muttered, letting out a waggish huff. Luciel was right, it wasn't anything new. He had already walked in to the two doing their thing before, but never in a situation where he saw even unwanted body parts sticking out. "Get ready for your tutorial, stop... those things."

The two older guys filled the room with their shameless chortles, taking pleasure in deriving irritation from their conservative youngest.

"I just wanna get that damn tutor off my back," Luciel grumbled as he freshens up, splashing a handful of running water on his face. "She's nosy as fuck."