Finale: 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧

Waking up Y/n saw that Rengoku wasn't no where to be seen. "My flame?" He looked around and met the back of his flames kamono. "Love what's wrong." "I am not your love. I hurt you. I'm the reason of that scar on you." Y/n frowned. "You really forgot what I said?" Y/n was now looking at the wall. Rengoku was now looking at Y/n sadly. "I missed you, My heart." "I missed you to My flame."

Flashback

Memory 1: Meeting

"What are you doing here traveler? My name Y/n you are?" A younger human like Y/n said. "You can call me Rengoku. Do you know where the inns are?" "A demon Slayer?  My mom told me about you guys. She said you guys saved her. But umm no inns here. I can let you stay at my house thought." "I would love to."

Memory 2: The date

"My Flame will you be my husband, so I can wake up by you everyday. And that I will always have you by my side?" Rengoku was sitting on a bench watching Y/n bending down on on knee. "YES I WILL MY HEART."

Memory 3: "Rengoku"

"My love?" "Why do you not call me by my name?" " I want to for a special event."

Memory 4: My L —ove?

Drip

Drip

"You ― stabbed me? My flame why?" A hurt Y/n asked looking at the katana of his lover stab that cut his neck. "DON'T YOU DARE! CALL ME THAT! YOU. YOU ARE A DEMON! I NEED TO KILL YOU." "M ― my love? You need to, but do you want to?" 

". . . . . . . . .  No I don't My heart. I need to though. I'm a demon slayer." Tears flowed down Rengoku's eyes as he looked up at his lovers face.  His eyes widen when he saw his lover face half way gone. 

"My l —ove. Don't go! I'm sorry! I love you with my all. My flaming heart will always be yours." "I love you to. My Rengoku. You will be mine, I will be your forever. . . . . . . ." Rengoku sat there looking dumbfounded. "My name. You said my name, but you said in only a special event, THIS ISN'T SPECIAL, MY LOVE, MY HEART COME BACK TO ME." Rengoku held his lovers body that was slowly fading away.

Rengoku kissed Y/n. "I love you." "I love you to Rengoku. My Husband forever. We will never die. We are 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧s