Chapter 2: Muzan, Welcome back

. . . . . .

"Lord Y/N, your wife will need to regenerate to his new body." Y/N nodded at the servants words. "My dear wife, I will be right back, your husband promise." Y/N kissed the other male demon's lips. 

He than grabbed the pale cold hand and kissed it. The hand moved a little making him smile. "Master Y/N, i'm sorry to disturb you, but Lord Muzan is here." "Good. Tell me when my love wakes up" 

Both demons nodded. 

. . . . . .

"Master Y/N" Muzan bowed down with another male behind him. "Lord Muzan. This must be the demon who killed my love." The demon next to Muzan started to sweat. ". . . ." Y/N walked towards the exit with Muzan and the demon behind him. 

They entered the meeting room. Y/N sat first on the higest and biggest thrown. "So, Muzan do you have anything to say? He is apart of your upper moon. " Muzan shook his head. "He will get what punishment you give." 

Y/N smiled ",Since my wife died by your hand, you w-" Y/N was cut off. 

"I still do not like you." Y/N stopped and looked at the source of the voice along with Muzan and the upper demon. "My love? YOU'RE AWAKE"

Y/N ran out of his chair and ran to. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Thoughts?