Chapter 1: My Flame

Splat

Slop

Slop

Y/N walked towards his Flames grave. It was raining, the cold rain was very amazing. They fell so elegantly, like they knew they were amazing.  

Y/N Stopped and looked down. 

Here Lies

Kyojuro Rengoku

Start Of Birth-End Of Life

He was a Strong Hashira and a amazing son.

Y/N snapped his fingers and a short woman appeared. "Master Y/N, How my I be of service to you?" "Jiro Dig until you hit the box." "Yes Sir," she did what Y/N said and digged up all the dirt. 

"Sir, I reached the end." She Crawled back in bow in front Of Y/N, "my Lord there is a box down there,  would you like me to bring it up?" She asked. "No he's my wife I shall do it"

Y/N Walk toward the hole he opened the box and saw the face of his beautiful Future wife. "I shall now take you Back home." Kyojuro still had blood on him. 

The sunset rise and it hit both of the demons strangely neither of them burnt they just looked at the sun rise and walk towards the direction of the demon realm. When they entered the demon realm Y/N called out. "Tokuro and Kokuro."

Two females demons flew down and bowed. "Lord Y/N, and Miss Jiro welcome back home"

 "Lord Y/N, and Miss Jiro welcome back home"

"Is Muzan and that demon on there way

"Is Muzan and that demon on there way." Y/N asked, "Yes Sir. He said he will let you give the lower price whatever punishment you want." Y/N smiled his white fangs shining in the moon light. 

"I will take My Flame to the transformation room. Tell Muzan to wait it the meeting room."