❤️Dates💗

Charlie:
She takes you to really expensive places and will even book you two private seating. You've tried to tell her to tone it down and try not to draw too much attention, but it all goes in one ear and out the other. She can't help herself.

Vaggie:
She'll take you to "down-low" places. She doesn't like to draw unnecessary attention to herself or you. She might take you somewhere special for anniversaries though. She likes showing you how special you are to her.

Alastor:
This man will clear out entire restaurants just for you. He'll hire a jazz band to play slow songs for the two of you. He will undoubtedly get you the best of the best and it doesn't matter who he has to go through to get it.

Angel Dust:
He mostly takes you to clubs, but he will absolutely makes sure you're okay and no one is doing anything that makes you uncomfortable. He'll buy you drinks and maybe some dru-

Husk:
CASINOS~~~ He actually like showing off about how much he wins and he loves seeing you cheer him on. He's good and you both know that. You also help him with sore losers.

Cherri:
Anywhere will work, especially if you can blow it up, which is most places. Bombing the place is like an after party for the two of you. She gets you some gifts a lot of the time, too.

Blitzo:
Decent restaurants and/or killing dates(aka when you guys have clients). When you're on a job you two are like M&M. And, you guys are great work together, like you're puzzle pieces.

Loona:
Yeah, no. She doesn't do, like, "out to eat" dates. She's a little too shy to take you out, but she wants you to take her places all of the time. She actually really enjoys it, but she's not going to tell you. Don't worry, it's a little obvious~