❤️Having Nightmares💗 PART 2

Blitzo:
When he has nightmares he nearly shoots out of bed out of breath. It wakes you up of course and when you see the state he's in it worries you a lot. He sometimes tries to tell you he's fine, but you don't always listen so he just lets you comfort him however you can. When he doesn't say anything to reassure he really just likes you to lay with him in your arms, rubbing his back and letting him vent.
When you have a nightmare he's almost completely clueless about what he should do. Eventually, he'll just start holding you and rubbing your back because that's what you'd do for him.

Loona:
She sits up as fast as she can and she might make sure you're okay. If you're not in bed she panics a bit and goes to find you. When she does she wraps you up in her arms and won't say anything. She's embarrassed and calming down from her nightmare. She refuses to tell you what happened though.
She has no idea what to do when you have a nightmare. She listens when you tell her to hug you though, because she literally doesn't know what else she can do for you. She eventually pets your hair or pats your head.

Valentino:
He sits upright with a gasp. He feels around for you in bed and when he finds you he lays back down. He wraps his arms around you and pampers your face and neck with kisses, even if it wakes you up. He doesn't say anything if you wake up and will just kiss you again.
He holds you tightly in his arms when you have a nightmare. He finds it a bit difficult to control himself, but he manages. He runs his hands up and down your back, focusing really hard so he doesn't go too far-

Sir Pentious:
At first he just tries to sleep through it, but when that doesn't work he wraps himself around you. He might wake you up if it's really bad because he likes having you comfort him.
He hugs you very tightly and let's you vent. He gives comforting "shh" sounds when you're sobbing.

Mayberry:
She will not bother you at all and she might even leave the bed. She thinks she shouldn't concern you with her problems. If she's caught she plays it off as needing to get out of bed or something. She knows that you know she's lying.
She doesn't really know what to do and acts like she doesn't care when you have a nightmare. Just kidding, she knows exactly what to do. She might just reluctantly rub your back and let you vent or cry.

Lucifer:
He leaves the bed so he doesn't bother you. He thinks that someone as special as you needs your sleep. Sometimes you find him out of bed and just hug him because you know something's wrong.
He holds you comfortingly in his arms and lets you cry and just let it out. He also gives you forehead kisses to try to calm you.

SORRY that this took so long. I think this is going to be the last chapter though. So thank you all for reading and I hope you liked this book!!💜