4 - family feud

"She's a problem!" Rosalie hysterically exclaimed.

Edward didn't know why it mattered so much to her in the first place. She and Emmett had already technically graduated, thus they could run away and it'd look normal. It was those of them who had to stay that Pandora should have only concerned.

"She's poses a threat," Carlisle agreed, "but that doesn't mean we need to talk about slaughtering someone who could very well be innocent."

"Innocent until proven guilty," Esme chimed.

"She attacked Edward!" Rosalie argued.

"She made him feel tired, that not exactly the same thing," Alice countered.

"Since when do vampires get tired?" Rosalie snapped. Rosalie thought Pandora was some sort of freak, which maybe she was, but so were the rest of them. They were all abnormalities, things that shouldn't exist.

"Regardless, if there's another supernatural being in town, this doesn't just concern us, this concerns the Quilete too." Carlisle proposed. "But while I try to get in contact with them, we don't for sure that she's actually supernatural. It could be merely coincidence. You've seen her for one day. Let's not be hasty with this, since it could all mean our relocation if we don't play this right."

Everyone agreed, and anticipated the next days to come.

~~~~~
Alright so really short chapter, and it feels like things are moving quickly. Again, I may revise this later once I write this all out. This is in a sense my first draft, if you will. But I felt like it proposed a unique situation to have Edward actually confront her eventually. Like Bella wreaked havoc, and I didn't see Edward actually looking for anyone knew, especially not this soon after their breakup. But with Pandora already kind of being in his world, I kind of predict this to go from enemies to friends to lovers. I don't see immediate infatuation between the two. I see sarcastic commentary shared between friends and deeply intellectual questions asked by Pandora, and Edward answering with his lifetime of knowledge kind of thing, as if he's pondered the same things himself for a century. I do still plan on having Victoria seeking revenge on Edward through Bella, and Bella still being an active part in the story.