Part A

1.  Swap the items in two peoples trolleys.

2. Go up to someone and shout that's mine! and take something from their trolley.

3. Have races down the aisle in the trolley.

4. When they have testers for food, start storing them in your bag.

5. Stay in the store the whole day shouting at the TVs they have.

6. Set up a mini store in a corner.

7. Rip open several chocolate bars and if anyone asks, claim you are looking for the golden ticket.

8. Get someone who works in the store to help you find lots of random items and then tell them at the end you forgot your money.

9. Go on a supermarket sweep.

10. Build a fort out of merchandise

11. Jump out of  things to scare people.

12. Dress up as a strange animal and do your shopping- pretending nothing is wrong.

13. Try to use the wrong store cards in the wrong store and convince them that they are wrong, not you.

14.Make a mess shoving everything off the shelves screaming where is it?

15. Use the shampoo in the store.

16. Sleep on the floor- using bread as a pillow.

17.  Start a water slide down the aisle.

18. Start taking things out of the packaging and smelling them before putting them back.

19.  Start busking in the middle of the store.

20. Play hide and seek.

21. Take over the intercom.

22. Empty some cornflakes on the floor and pretend you think you've broken it. Then try to piece it together.

23. Empty the crisps, counting them all.

24.  Pretend you are a celebrity, asking people to do jobs for you.

25. Run up to someone shouting omg! I' haven't seen you in ageeeeeeeees.