Chapter1

This is from Rika's perspective btw.

I woke up to the singing of the birds. I then took a glance at the clock. 5:30PM it reads. I looked besides me. Satoko wasn't there. I got up and saw Satoko preparing dinner. "You finally woke up, Rika! You've been sleeping all day." Satoko sighs, with a worried expression. "Sorry sir!" I tried to laugh it off, I guess. "Are you sick or something?" She asks. "I feel okay!" "Then you can go to school tomorrow?" Satoko asks. "Yes! Oh, did I miss school today, sir?" "You sure did! I went on ahead without you." "That's meannn!" "Well, I want good grades!" She laughs. I took a glance at what Satoko was making. "That looks yummy, sir!" I say patting Satoko's head.

Tuesday

Me and Satoko headed to school. "Rika-chan, are you okay?!" Rena asks, worried. "I'm fine!" "With Satoko's wording, it's no wonder Rena would be worried." Mion states.

It turned to Lunch time very quickly. We ate and we were done. Now it was Club time.
"I don't feel good, sir. I don't think I'll play with you guys today, sorry..." Mion sighs. "Man, I had it all planned and everything on what we would do and the punishments! It was gonna be fun.." "Bye everyone!" Me and Satoko say our goodbyes to the club.

Me and Satoko walked home. "Are you sure you're okay, Rika?" She asks really worried. "I don't know.."

Me and Satoko then arrive home. "You lay down and rest! I'll make you food." I smiled. Satoko is my best friend and is always there for me! I can always count on her! "Thanks, sir!" I say, laying down. The cicadas made their noises or whatever.
"How about we go to Irie Clinic tomorrow, Rika?" She asks as she cooks. "I'd be okay with that!"