The intro to the intro

Okay so to start, my oc kind of makes this a crossover story, since her family is in the vampire diaries. Pandora Parker is the youngest in the Parker family, and is another siphon like Kai. If you've watch TVD you'll know exactly what I'm talking about, if you don't, I'll inevitably go over it later and all that boring family history talk I love to skip over in other fan fics. All you need to know is that Pandora is a siphon witch, which means she has no magical power of her own, but she can draw and use power from other magical things such as creatures, objects, places, etc.

The events of this fic take place senior year, after twilight. Twilight basically takes place as normal, aside from the fact that Pandora is at that Italian restaurant Bella and Edward go to and it's then that Edward realizes he can't read pandoras mind either, but I'll go over that scenario in the prologue. Basically everything happens as normal, aside from the fact that Edward doesn't get as emotionally attached and breaks up with Bella after that whole Phoenix incident, and considers leaving forks until Pandora shows up to which he becomes curious.

Also, I'm thinking Demi Moore as Pandora Parker.

Without further ado, let's get this shitshow started