Chapter 2 (HIS POV)

Time skip until the next week!

I wanna find that girl I fucked a couple of weeks ago, she just disappeared like a fucking slut I already have people trying to find her location and they succeed so I'm going to the place now it's a 5 minute drive away. I just got here and had to bang on the fucking door and I just headed her say "come in it's unlocked" who in the hell leaves the door open? Anyways, I yelled at her asking why she just ditched me and then she told me she was pregnant?! I asked her who was the father and she started to cry and say "y-you.." I stood there I stock and my jaw clenches because I'm apart of the mafia and can't have a baby! But I don't want this child to grow up and not have a father figure just in case it's a boy or a girl, so I tell her "pack your things we're leaving" I say it in a stern and demanding voice and she looks at me and her eyes look glossier then ever before she yells at me "NO THIS IS MY HOME" she was about to faint so I catch her in time just before she hits the ground and I whisper in her ear "your coming with me darling. I don't care about you I only wanna make sure the baby is ok." I say and then I set her in my limo and I start packing her things, who knew that one girl barely had 5 shirts? Listen, I thought there was gonna be more then just these but after I finish packing I set everything in the trunk and I get in and I try and sit by her but she scoots away and starts to cry.

At the house!
What it looks like

She stops in front of the house she says "oh my god

She stops in front of the house she says "oh my god..." I tell her it has everything you can imagine she smiles I kinda wanna see her smile more and I smirk at her and I lead her to the front door and in the house and I give her a tour of her house she was most surprised by the library

" I tell her it has everything you can imagine she smiles I kinda wanna see her smile more and I smirk at her and I lead her to the front door and in the house and I give her a tour of her house she was most surprised by the library

I'm happy she's happy and I'm happy for her I give her a tour of the whole house and I bring her to my room and I lay her down because it's late I watch her fall asleep god damn she's so beautiful..l.

Authors note- sorry for super late chapters!!! Ty for voting!