Chapter 1 (CHLOES POV)

Ugh, I just woke up and it's so loud in this city! Good thing I leave for work, shit I have 30 minutes to get ready! I go into the bathroom and put on makeup, I put on my uniform and I eat a apple before leaving and get into my car, drive off to the club and I say to my best friend, "sorry, I was late!" She says it's fine and I clock in and start work. The clock strikes 9PM, I just had to serve a group in VIP and this on guy was looking at me, I have to admit he was pretty fucking ugly. I served them and they catcalled me, pathetic, I ignored them and walked off. They were requesting a server and I had to go do it and they catcalled me again so I told them to stop, and they wouldn't, until this tall guy, probably 6'0 came over and said "She said stop. So stop." in his deep husky voice. I said thank you and asked him if he wanted anything and he said "no thanks!" I'm pretty sure he mumbled something but I didn't hear it so I said alright, and walked off to the bar and started to serve some other people. I saw the guy again, staring directly at me from the VIP section. I blushed a little and smirked at him, then my bestie made a bet saying how many shots I can take so I said my record was 6 and she said if I beat it she'll give me 20 bucks so I agreed and I took the 7, she laid down the money and I started getting a little dizzy. I realized I had to go serve the guy who was hot and stood up for me! I went over there and I started getting a little light headed and I started flirting with him and he started rubbing my back, I bit my lip and then he picked me up and brought me to his car and he drove to his house and I could see a tattoo with a skull holding a rose in its mouth, I started to place my hand on his thigh and he groaned and we got to his house and it was huge! It's bigger then any house I've ever had, we got into his house and he picked me up and he put me onto this bed that felt like a soft cloud he started to take off my pants, and I took off his and he placed his fingers on my clit and I slightly moaned..                                                                 

Time skip to the morning!

I woke up and I saw him sleeping next to me I didn't wanna be in here anymore so I grabbed my clothes, and I called a Uber and I got the hell out of that place. Whenever I got home I ate something and like 10-15 minutes later I felt like I was gonna throw up I wondered why, I tried to remember what happened and I realized we didn't use protection and I wasn't even on the pill so I grabbed a pregnancy test and peed on it and I waited for it and it said, that I was PREGNANT! I could barely even keep enough food for myself and a baby, yeah no but whenever I was a child, abortion was out of the picture I didn't wanna kill my baby it may be different for others but I'm keeping it no matter if I have to take more shifts or not.

Authors note- my sister helped me a lot with this!! So credits to her