14 | Regrets

Additional + Chapter Fourteen | Regrets
Chess' Pov

Onxiel was holding me by the neck, he's deepening the kiss and his other hand was exploring something inside my shirt. It went inside and he was caressing my chest - and squeezed it. It made me moan softly. The kiss was so hot, it was very torrid and it kind of feel different.

Like something I'd probably regret.

I should stop.

I pushed Onxiel back to his seat. Almost all of his polo's button has been unbuttoned already I can already see his abdominal area, it was sweating too and he was sweating - this guy cant control his own self and his skin turned into red. He was in heat. I was in regret.

I looked away. Suddenly Onxiel started his car and continued driving.

Pagkarating na pagkarating sa bahay sinalubong ako kaagad ni Daddy. Nandito na pala siya. Siguro kakauwi niya lang mula sa States din and im actually glad to know that he's safe. It was almost six when I got home. When I went out of his car I just waved at Onxiel then went inside the house. Dad on the other hand watched as Onxiel's car leave the vicinity.

"Kaka-uwi niyo lang po ba?" tanong ko kay Dad as I kissed him on the cheeks. "Sina Ate po?" I added.

He just nodded at me and said. "Your Ate Megan stayed with your Ate Hayley sa States, she's going to help her with her business." He looked at me and asked, "Sino 'yun?" tanong nito sa akin. He wasn't angry, just confused knowing it isn't Rude who took me home.

"Oh, kaibigan po ni Rude. Hinatid ako kasi wala si Rude." Ani ko rito. He just gave me an 'Ah'. "Dad can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead." Dad closed the gate and took my bag from me at saka naglakad-lakad na kami patungo sa loob ng bahay.

I got something bothering inside of me for days na rin kasi. "Do you think Rude likes me?" Well Dad already knew about Rude and me being a relationship already. Pero of course he doesn't know what we do. Jusko. Patay ako no.

"Well, he's pretty interested in you. He's been asking questions about you, I guess he is."

"Are you in favour of us?"

"Of course, Oo naman, I don't control your lives. And I love you as long as alam mo ang ginagawa mo. I accept you for who you are." Mahaba nitong litany. He then gave me an approving look. "Bakit? May problema ba?"

"Its just that, I don't feel like he likes me."

"Ba't naman? Ikaw? Do you like him?"

"I do Dad, I do. Pero parang 'di ko alam - there's something bugging me. It just makes me feel sad kasi. He's in the States at 'di niya man lang ako sinabihan kung bakit. At isa pa, he's been away for almost three weeks already. I miss him. Maybe I just miss him Dad?" I looked at my Dad who is already a forty-seven year old business man who prefers staying at home an dcook for his only son.

"You're still young 'nak." Ani ni Dad. "That feeling is still new kasi its your first time being in love." He added and he patted my back. We stopped in front of our garden. The garden sa harap ng bahay kung saan daw palagi si Mom nagbabasa ng libro while she was carrying me.

"Dad do you miss Mom?" tanong ko nalang bigla dito. He looked at me and his brows intersected.

"Of course. Ba't naman 'di ko ma-mimiss si Mom mo?" his voice was ... sad.

"Are you sad about it?" he caressed my face.

"No,"

"Why?"